Chapter 5 ~ The truth and something bad happens.

Clemont ~

Well, I am walking in the park with Violetta, I didn't think this through, because this isn't easy to tell her everything, but I must where I can't keep lying to them and trying to hurt them, I don't care what Tomas and Lara do to me.

Violetta: Clemont, what did you want to say?

Clemont: Okay, here it is, I need to tell you everything.

Violetta: Everything? What are you talking about?

Clemont: I need to tell you the truth.

Violetta: Go on.

Clemont: Well, it isn't easy.

Violetta: It is easy, but it just depends on what kind of truth this is, look if this about your feelings towards me then you must know that I'm happy with Leon.

Clemont: No, this isn't about us, I know you're happy with Leon, which is why you need to know about Lara and Tomas.

I was going to say it, but my phone rang, it was Gery saying that she was with Leon walking in the park, for Violetta to see them together, but he didn't want to do it, so he just called her name and Gery hurt her foot when Leon was with her.  

Violetta: What about Lara and Tomas?

Clemont: Violetta, look.  

Violetta looked to Gery and Leon as he was helping Gery as he hurt her foot from running, which made a confused Violetta.  

Violetta: *Realises what he's doing* Oh, you're doing it, again aren't you?

Clemont: What?

Violetta: This is not happening, no you and Gery aren't coming between Leon and I can tell you, you already ruined everything you're not doing it again, like who the hell do you think you are, Diego has been through this before, but not this time, therefore I left the studio in the first place because of these stupid love tringles and making stupid guys make me feel things and hate for Leon.

She walked away as I followed her to her house, meanwhile with Leon and Gery went back to the garage, as Leon and Gery walked downstairs.