Chapter 20 ~ Camila and Francesca talk.

Camila was talking in the singing room about Violetta finding out about the pregnancy while Camila was trying to cheer Francesca up.  

Francesca: Well, Violetta knows I'm pregnant and she knows that I told you, but she's not mad that I'm with a child she's angry because I told you and not her which I was wrong because I did what I did because I thought I was protecting her.

Camila: Well, where's Diego now?

Francesca: He's gone to talk to her, to see if she can forgive us.

Camila: Violetta, will be fine once she's calmed down and got her head together, she'll understand, you never know Leon might put some sense into her he's good like that.

Francesca: Yeah, that's what Diego said, that Leon will make her come to her senses but what if I have lost her forever, that would hurt more knowing she won't be a part of my life or the baby.

Camila: I understand, but I also understand where Violetta is coming from, she's just hurt right now she feels betrayed, but she will soon remember that we are friends, but I don't want you sitting here feeling sorry for yourself.

Camila hugged her from behind and tried to make her feel better by singing "next to me".

While Camila was singing Violetta looked at the photo of her, Camila, and Francesca and remembered when they were bests friends.

Camila: *Holds her hand* I will always be there for you, I promise.

Francesca: *Hugs her* Thank you, Camila.

C/F/V: Friends forever.  

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading. 

x