Chapter 22 ~ Talking about the Studio

Herman was at home looking after Grace and Leo while Violetta was at the Studio and Leon was at the Garage, he went into the kitchen to ask Olga to make some snacks and drinks for the kids while they were watching a film, when he walked in the kitchen was a mess, he was calling her name until she came in from the back room where everything is stored.

Herman: Olga, why is the kitchen a mess? You live here to cook not do whatever you're doing, now get this cleaned up and make some juice and snacks for the kids.

Olga: Well, I'm sorry sir but I am very busy maybe you can learn to make snacks and juice for the kids while I am doing what is I am doing.

Herman: Olga, this the fourth time I have no staff, you either do your job or you can leave.

Olga: Well, between this and being with my boyfriend and singing I don't think I have time to do all of it.

Herman: Then do it in your spare time not when you're working spilt it up, because otherwise, you will have no job here.

Olga: You know what you're right, I should do it in my spare time, so right now I'm going on my lunch break, goodbye sir.

Herman: Olga!!! Come back here.

Olga left and Priscilla walked into the kitchen as Olga let her in when she left.  

Herman: Oh, look you know I'm married to Angie now

Priscilla: Oh, you think I've come to get you back, no I just want some advice on a business plan.

Herman: Okay, but I'm very busy with the Studio and looking after my grandchildren right now.

Priscilla: Grandchildren?

Herman: Yeah, Violetta and Leon have two children.

Priscilla: Right? Next, you are telling me that Ludmila and Federico have a baby and Ludmila left the Studio.

Herman was about to answer when Angie walked in the side door to the kitchen.

Herman: Angie, my love?

Angie: What is she doing here?

Herman: She just came to talk to me.