Chapter 37 ~ Forgiveness and Threats

Violetta and Francesca were hugging until they pulled apart.

Francesca: I'm...

Violetta: You don't need to apologize, Francesca, I should be apologizing where I never let you explain, and I know you didn't want to do to hurt me.

Francesca: Exactly, I didn't want to be a burden to you, by me being happy and excited when you were going through a bad time, but I missed you.

Violetta: I understand, and I'm sorry for making you think like I wasn't supporting you I just felt hurt how everyone knew but me, but it's over let's just start over because I missed you too.

Francesca: Violetta, you have no idea how much it hurt me not coming to you and telling you my big news, it's just you were...

Violetta: I know, I wasn't myself, but we are friends forever, right?

Francesca: Friends forever.

They hugged again.

Meanwhile, at the Studio, Diego and Maxi were talking

Maxi: Ah, Diego have you talked to Gregorio about the website yet?

Diego: No, I forgot.

Maxi: Well, we need his consent to be to record his class.

Diego: Maxi, how do you think I feel right now? I just lost a baby because of this stupid saving the studio.

Maxi: Oh, now Diego you can't blame saving the Studio on what happened to you and Francesca.

Diego: No, you're right, I know who I'm blaming and it's Violetta where if she wasn't so stubborn and forgave Francesca in the first place and maybe not put on that stupid show for the Studio, I would be a dad right now, like Leon and Federico.

Maxi: You can't blame her also; this isn't her fault.

Diego: What are you talking about? It's always Violetta's fault every time she gets her nose in something she ruins something else, that's just who she is.