Chapter 7 ~ Clemont talks to Violetta in the park.

Violetta ~

Well, after receiving the unknown worrying call, I fell asleep, as it turned morning I knew I had to meet Tomas at the park at 1:00 pm, but I couldn't tell Angie or my dad about Leon, where it will worry the kids, I got up and went to the shower as I could hear Angie shouting at Grace to behave, I came out of the shower my dad was in my room, as I had a towel around me, I was covering myself.

Violetta: Dad!!! Some privacy. *Holding the towel*

Herman: *Covers his eyes* Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in the shower.

Violetta: Well, what do you want?

Herman: How come Leon never came home last night?

Violetta: *Thinks of a lie* Oh, he uh... stayed at Federico's last night.

Herman: Why?

Violetta: *Thinks of another lie* Band rehearsal, they were rehearsing late so Leon thought he would just stay over instead of waking the household up.

Herman: Did he wish you goodnight?

Violetta: Of course.

Herman: I will tell Olga to put your breakfast in the oven.

Violetta: Okay, can I get dressed now before I freeze to death?

Herman: Sure, I just wanted to see how you were.

Violetta: I'm fine, dad.

Herman: *Kisses her forehead* I love you, darling.

Violetta: I love you too, dad.

Herman: More than Leon?

Violetta: Dad!!! You know the answer to that.

Herman: It was worth a try.  

 I got dressed, I was missing Leon so much, I felt nerves in my stomach where I didn't really know what Leon will look like, will he be hurt? Or will he be okay?

As I went downstairs, I saw Grace and Leo running around until I could hear someone unlocking the door, when I looked, Leon came through the door I couldn't help, but run up to him and hug him.

Violetta: Leon!!!

Leon: *Hugs her back* I'm back, baby.

Grace: Daddy!!!

Grace and Leo ran to their dad as he bent on his knees, I wanted to talk to Leon, where I didn't understand why they just let him go, as sat down on the sofa I cuddled up to his chest, while my dad was asking him questions like an interrogation.  

Herman: So how was band rehearsal?

Leon: *Looks at Violetta* Uh... it was good, just tiring.

Herman: I could tell since you didn't come home.

Leon: Well, I didn't know what time the rehearsal was going to finish, and I didn't want to risk waking everyone up.

Herman: Did you call Violetta for a goodnight?

Leon: As always, *About to get up* Well, I'm going to go up and have a shower.

Violetta: Okay, do you want something to eat?

Leon: Uh... no, I'm fine.

Violetta: Leon? You need to eat.

Leon: Just leave me, Violetta.

I watched him walk upstairs, what really happened with Tomas? I had so many questions as I found it weird how they just let him go, I went upstairs to see him, I could hear the shower running but he wasn't in there, so I went into our room where I saw him taking his t-shirt off as I could see marks down his back, I gasped until he heard me which made him jump.