Chapter 21 ~ The next morning.

Violetta went to the Studio and was still feeling upset that everyone knew about Francesca and Diego's accept her as she walked down the corridor where she saw Angie walking out of the classroom, even though she didn't go there anymore she wanted to talk to her.  

Violetta: Angie, have you got a second?

Angie: Uh... not right now Violetta.

Violetta: Why? What's going on?

Angie: Well, the studio is running out of money, so we must stop students from coming to the Studio and just have the regular students here instead of new ones.

Violetta: What?

Angie: You were lucky you left, Violetta.

Violetta: But if the students stop coming to the studio won't it close?

Angie: I'm not sure, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Violetta looked at Angie, as they were talking the guys were standing with them as they talked about the Studio.

Angie: We will find a solution for this.

Diego: But if the Studio closes that means another generation won't have the experience like us.

Angie: No, but they will probably go to another school just like this.

Francesca: Does Leon know? And Pablo?  

Violetta: I will talk to Leon tonight about this maybe he will come up with an idea, but Pablo should know too.

Camila: We will all help where we can.

They start to sing Come and sing in Spanish, while Francesca was still finding forgiveness with Violetta. 

After the song, Violetta was walking down the corridor where Camila caught up with her.