Chapter 42 ~ After some time.

Violetta, Leon, and the guys went home after spending some time at the park, when they got home, they thought would have a movie night with the kids since they don't see them much with the Studio and the band, Violetta was still worrying about Leon and the studio where she knew they would have to leave the Studio behind soon.

Leon: Grace why don't you pick a movie with Leo?

Grace: Okay, come on Leo, let's pick a movie.

They ran upstairs while Leon was talking to Violetta.

Violetta: I can't believe Lara is just going to leave us alone just like that, do you believe her?

Leon: Baby, she sounded genuine I think she knows she isn't going to get far, where I have told her where I stand and if she doesn't give up then she is just going to get hurt.

Violetta: I know, but this is Lara we are talking about, and Tomas, do you really think Tomas is going to leave us alone?

Leon: Well, I think Tomas left Lara on her own because of this stupidness.

Violetta: And if the band goes on tour? Will you leave me, Grace and Leo again?

Leon: Baby, I told you the music video is our last project, and Federico both agreed that we're going to look after our family.

Violetta: Well, I'm not sure about Federico anymore where he broke up with Ludmila over that whole fascio with Felipe and youmix.

Leon: What? I didn't know they weren't together.

Violetta: Didn't he tell you?

Leon: No, what do you think is going to happen to them? Because they have Danny, would Ludmila really choose youmix over Danny and Federico?

Violetta: Well, she did it, in fact, she said that she was doing youmix financially like I was when my dad was broke.

Leon: Wait, what about Ludmila's mom she's loaded and her dad.

Violetta: Priscilla doesn't want anything to do with Danny or Ludmila and her dad well he's not here.

Leon: Wow, so maybe she is doing it financially.

Violetta: Yeah, but not have an affair with some guy who is your boyfriend's rival you know that's nothing to with money that your greed and selfishness.

Leon: Remind you of anyone?

Violetta: What?

Leon: Baby, you did the exact same thing.

Violetta: No, I didn't because I didn't date Diego when I was in youmix I was dating him because you were Lara.

Leon: Yes, you did, you were still in youmix when you were with Diego, and when you were wearing those diva clothes you were starting to fall for him, and he was my rival.

Violetta: Leon...

Leon: Leon, nothing, you did the exact same thing Violetta, and now Ludmila is doing it.

Violetta: Whose side are you on?

Leon: Federico's side, baby he must be angry like I was.

Violetta: Or jealous? Or obsessed?

Leon: Hey, now that's not fair, you kissed my rival in front of me and million viewers online and Ludmila is taking kissing shots and posing with Felipe in front of magazines, now that worse.

As Violetta was about to say something Leon and Violetta could hear crying, as they walked upstairs to their bedroom they saw Leo crying on the ground as Grace was standing over him, Leon picked up Leo while Violetta was trying to calm Grace down.