𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚༄: Burn

Start from the beginning

"y-y/n... I'm aw-are.. And I do miss them as well, it can't-be helped. " was the last thing that Oboro said, before coming back to kurogiris. Our convo ended by stain walking to me.

"girlie I found these.." he gave me a necklace, I inspected it. "anything else?" I said still looking at it.

"it was in this box" he gave me the box. I opened it and there was a letter inside.

I'm not gonna read all that wtf😰😰.

"oh that still exists" a voice spoke from behind. I turned around with a full scowl on my face.

"I brought the milk" afo set the juice box sized milk. Well at least he did come back☹️.

"you're late" I spat and turned full body to afo, I motioned for stain and kurogiri to go destroy my mom's room.

"i didn't want to tell you who I was.. Afraid of what you might of thought of me" he started and took the necklace from me.

"must be really dump, I would think something if I wasn't part of the league. Most shocking part is that when you found me, tenko and toga, you only took tenko with you." I rolled my eyes and went to drink the milk.

Lactose intolerance is my fav type of pain😍😍

" I'm sorry y/n I really am... I can't really think of anything to make it up to you but there is something "

Daddy now we're talking😫

" is it Macdonald 50% offer meal?!" I stepped closer with big hopeful eyes. "no tf you had food poisoning when you ate that shit"

True😐 but it's too good to stop🤤

"it depends on you y/n...i want to give you my quirk, inherit it, and become the strongest! After all... I'm becoming weak".

No I'm out🚶🏻‍♀️ I rather cry on all might's shoulder than inheriting this besh's quirk.

"how do I say that in the nicest way..." I paused and pretended to think.

"no❤️"

"y/n... Think about it.... You can be the strongest vill-"

"no I'm not a villain and I will never be...killing my so called parents is called justice. That doesn't make me a villain" I cut him off. Naw Naw why does the mf want my to take his mother fucking quirk 😔

"I'm happy that youre back dad..." I changed the topic and he responded by ruffling my hair.

K.

"we still need to talk about.... Kurogiri...,actually I have a question...."

"and that is?" he sat on one of the chairs.

"how many quirks did you take?" I asked sitting next to him.

"oh alot indeed... Lost count already" he chuckled evily and I only gave him an unimpressed look.

"do you have a quirk that makes nomus return back to human.. Since I have recently FOUND out THAT NOMUS ARE ACTUALLY MADE FROM REAL PEOPLE" I spat at the last part.