Abandoning Hell

The Planet...called Earth...it has always been a world of wondrous beauties, and dangerous nightmares. A place where the magic and the science exists at the same time...a world that exists for the sole purpose...of giving humanity a chance to grow, to develop, to adapt...to EVOLVE. But it was not just humans that populate the planet. There are another group of species called the Faunus, which are similar to human, but have animal characteristics on parts of their body, the type of animals and the body parts of are random, which often vary from species to species. Originally...in the long distant past, thousands, if not a million years ago...Humans would only have the power of magic for many things. It would be used to help, to hurt, to save, to kill. They were used for anything that any humans usually do. But centuries later...that is no longer the only thing that a human had. Everywhere around the world...people can develop a Semblance, a Sacred Gear, a Quirk, and most importantly of all...Soul Traits, the most ancient of all the abilities developed. But in the most rarest of occasions...a person can be born with a power inherited...not from Earth...but from a being beyond Earth. One such example...is from a half human boy...named Sans Gaster.

Sans Gaster is the 16-year old son of Royal Scientist, W

Sans Gaster is the 16-year old son of Royal Scientist, W.D.Gaster, the younger half brother of Papyrus Baskerville, and an unknown, non-human woman. Sans' soul is very, very unique compared to other humans in his hometown, Ebott City. Sans is a very calm, gentle, and a rather kind man, though he has been shown to be annoying, as he has a tendency to make puns. From his birth, Sans has inherited the Crystal power from his father...and an unknown power from his mother. And this power...it has been shown to be on his soul. But for the power he has inherited from his father, Sans has the power to manipulate gravity in a manner that is similar to telekinesis, slamming his opponents, and can summon weapons called the Gaster Abyss Blasters, while also making 4 smaller variations of them called the Mini Blasters. He can making Crystal Shards rain down on those that are of his enemies, and is also capable of firing Abyss Chains, which are weapons that can only kill entities that are related to the concepts of anything evil, including the Grimm and Devils. And than...there is the power he i inherited from his mother. This power...allows him to evolve. He grows stronger even when he does not train, and if he is affected by a power for long enough, his power would begin to activate a defense mechanism that would get Sans to resist whatever power is attacking him. This also has given him 6 Turquoise tentacles from his body, and when he wears a coat that has a fluffy hoody, allows him to make scarves that can turn into wings, which he most commonly uses when he needs to move to someplace as fast as he possibly can. And this Turquoise power...also had an affect on Sans' own physiology.

also had an affect on Sans' own physiology