Benny- The Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Three?"

"Yeah"

"Where are we sleeping?"

"Well, Harry and Beth have claimed the double bed room, matt and Mike are sharing the twin bedroom and Jolene and Townes had dibs on the other double bed room, which leaves us the pull out bed in the living room"

"What! Jolene and Townes aren't even a couple, we should have the double bed room!"

"Sorry, they claimed it already " I shrugged.

"Ughhhh" He groaned "That ruins everything, Pull out beds are always noisy"

"Benny, why would you even think about having sex when we're staying away from home?"

"Because I thought we would have our own room"

"Well we don't"

"I'm gonna get us that room"

"I swear if you do what you did last time-"

"I won't"

"Really Benny, then what was your idea to get us the room?"

"To- Do what I did- last- time?"

"Benny you're not betting on a chess game again because you lost and had to sleep in the bath"

"Beth cheated!"

"Sure she did"

"Is clio coming?"He asked.

"She said she was but we all know she probably won't show up"

We drove in silence for a little while, until I started getting tired and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Aww you tired darling" He smiled at me " Just a few more miles"

I looked down at his tight jeans, smirking to myself. Sneaking my hand down to his leg, then up to the zip of his jeans, pulling it down.

"What are you doing?" He kept his gaze on the road as he spoke.

I wriggled my hand into his boxers.

"Y/n what do you think you- UHH!" He groaned as I grabbed his base.

"Y/n! I'm driving!"

"Shhh"

I slowly slipped my hand up and down his length. He moaned and groaned loudly, trying his best not to roll his eyes back. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, turning his knuckles white. I leaned into his neck to kiss his skin as I pumped.

"Baby why now?" He asked moaning loudly.

"Since we can't when we get there, thought we may as well, do it now, and get it out our system?"

He looked at me for a split second before returning his gaze to the road.

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"Alright then"

He pulled the car over to a car park.

"Get in the back seat darling"

I opened the car door, quickly heading out and opening the back door, climbing in. My lips hungrily connecting with his.

I walked into the cabin and Beth immediately jumped on me.

"Y/n! You came!"

"Hi Beth"

"Hey Y/n" Harry smiled.

"Hi Harry"

"Hey Benny" Harry smiled at him.

"Hi"