"But.."
^I'm ugly... I has a Childish personality... I can't cook or clean well...I'm an introvert... I'm too straightforward... I'm not human.. Beside my body and soul what can I give you?... ^

"You can learn it. And you seriously think that you're ugly? Do I look that easy to capture?"

^......^

Y/n head suddenly started to hurt and as she leaned forward Jin-woo nervously asked what's going on. She tried to bit her arm again but instead she felt a big hand in her mouth. Her canine teeth carved in the soft skin which made her look up.

"Stop it."

^If I don't hurt myself I can't possibly push my desires and greed down...
... If I lose it I will do bad things...
.. Jin-woo.. If all of this was a game I would be a bug in it. Bug's bound to be removed... It does not matter if its favourable to the player or not.^

"I won't let that happen. I will protect you... Y/n I love you, more then you could image."

Y/n frowned but the feeling that slowly went out of control didn't let her think calmly.

"... Y/n... Become my Luna.."

Her eyes widened. Tears flowed down on the delicate skin.

^.. How.. How did you...?..^

"Isn't it obvious to know what's the woman I love go through?"

Y/n felt her doubt disappearing along with the hesitation and the wall that she kept up until now. She licked his wound that her canine teeth made and kissed it. Two eyes met but Y/n gaze became that of a wild beasts.

Y/n cuddled with his hand then glanced at him.

"Can I mark you?"

Jin-woo was taken back by the sudden question but it made him happy. He knew that marking signify a wolf's territory. That's means she accepted him as her partner.

"Okay."

Y/n pov.
I smiled cunningly. I know because Jin-woo flinched. I grabbed and throw him on the edge of my bed. He landed on his stomach. I freed him from his coat and shirt then touched his side with my hands. Sitting on his hip I slipped my hand between his body and bed. I reached his stomach with my right and neck with the left. Making him jolt.

*giggle *

I begun with kissing and play bits. I noticed it before too but one of his sensitive spot is the neck. As I became more serious and start to suck his soft spot he buried his face to the bed. Not letting me hear any cute noise. With my left hand I lifted his head while licking his neck making him groan. A smile lefft my mouth before changing my target.

Pulled by me, he ended up in his back and I sat on his member

Pulled by me, he ended up in his back and I sat on his member. I pulled my cardigan zipper and throw the wet clothes to the floor. His eyes widened and face became more red. Now I worked on the front. Neck, shoulder, collarbone, chest. I did not left anything. I ate all of him. While doing so I opened his pants and slipped my hands in from behind, touching that fine ass. Rubbing my bosoms to his front and playing with his nipple made him breath harder.