I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 59 ♦ REGARDING THE JAW

A/N: Heyy~ Okay I'm really sorry for my mistake!! I added this cuz a reader just messaged me that this chapter was missing...and it is cuz I can't believe I skipped this!!

With her dormmates’ wholehearted help, Zhuo Xiao Xuan aside from than attending her lessons every day would, every weekend, venture past the walls said to be heavily guarded and laden with danger to find Yin Xu Dong at Military Meds College and teach him the “Xiao Li Flying Daggers” he’d been wanting to learn all these while. Of course, the apparatus of their lesson naturally was the surgical knives Yin Xu Dong would be in intimate contact with in the future; the target for his knives were a few trees in a certain secluded area in the college.

Whoosh, whoosh, the two knives split the air and the blades dug into the little circle drawn in red on the trunk of the tree.

After Yin Xu Dong rushed over to check, he shouted in excitement: “Xuan Xuan! I did it! I did it!”

Zhuo Xiao Xuan sat by the side. Flipping through the book in her hand, her gaze lifted and she said blandly: “It’s almost an entire semester since you’ve learnt it. I won’t ever teach you again if you still can’t pick it up.” She could throw daggers with eyes closed better than he did with his eyes wide open.

Failing to receive any praise, Yin Xu Dong went over to sit by Zhuo Xiao Xuan’s side glumly before looking at the book in her hand in curiosity. “What are you reading?”

“A Brief History of Time, by Stephen Hawking’.”

“…” Yin Xu Dong was confused. “Aren’t you learning about Military Intelligence? You’re interested in books on physics as well?” Einstein’s Theory of Relativity first, and now Stephen Hawking’s book?

“Enh, just reading through randomly.” Zhuo Xiao Xuan closed her book, standing. “Since you’ve pretty much grasped Xiao Li Flying Daggers, I won’t be coming by for the next few weeks.”

“Aye? Oh yeah, finals are coming, you need to revise right? Let’s go back home after exams.”

“Enh. I’m going, call me if there’s anything.”

It wasn’t quite because she had to revise for her finals per say, rather, she seemed to have caught someone’s attention. Her dorm-mates on several occasions almost didn’t manage to hide the fact that she’d sneaked out. Hence, she couldn’t risk it any longer.

That day when she returned to her dorm, her dorm-mates came over, encircling her furtively, saying: “Xiao Xuan, it’s better you don’t sneak out these few days, the tutor seemed to have noticed that something’s off, he’d come over to check several times! We’ve used up all our excuses, and we’ve already used the excuse that you’re on your period four times already this month!”

“Enh. I won’t be heading out the next few weekends, don’t worry.”

Zhuo Xiao Xuan could faintly feel that someone getting restless, ready to pull something. However, that person had yet to reveal themself, so she obviously won’t go knocking on their doors sending herself there on a silver platter. Hence she went about her life as normally as a normal student would, expressionlessly dismissing the male schoolmates in heat while she was at it once in while.

In a certain small storeroom, five members from the little society were having a meeting. “That’s the person you have in mind? Other than being pretty, I really can’t see anything else that’s special about her.” A girl sitting in a corner said in scorn as she trimmed her nails, before sweeping a disdainful look at the guy seated before her.

“Cough cough, I admit she’s pretty and I looked at her a little more times that what’s normal initially. However, the after looking and looking at her, I realised she disappeared!” The guy defended himself, flushing.