I AM A KILLER: CHAPTER 15 ♦ THE DIABOLICAL GIRL

"Let's see, how do you want to die?" Qin Ke Xuan asked Long Ge and his bunch of people, unruffled, despite the situation.

Long Ge's face fell, and snorted coldly, his hand gesturing to halt his restless subordinates, "You pretty skilful huh, looks like I've underestimated you. But don't be too arrogant, you're still a little girl after all. I don't believe you can get out of here anyhow." Upon finishing, he waved his finger, and the people behind him lunged at Qin Ke Xuan.

Qin Ke Xuan's head hung low, her gaze sweeping past everyone through her lowered fringe. A suffocating tinge of bloodlust eluded from her, eliciting a shiver down spines coupled with a hair-raising sense of fear in everyone at the scene. Suddenly, the person standing before them was no longer a weak little girl, rather, cold-blooded killer!

Only the nutjob Yin Xu Dong did not feel anything, and ran straight to Qin Peng Cheng's side, squatting down to flip him over. He pushed him, "Little brat, still alive?"

Yin Xu Dong saw the purple bruises all over Qin Peng Cheng's skin, freaking hell! Even though that woman was Xuan Xuan's mother, he still could not help it but curse. To be so ruthless with an innocent child, that's so fvckin' inhumane! No wonder Xuan Xuan was not willing to pay her any attention and had just knocked her out cold and threw her out.

Qin Peng Cheng's both eyes were tightly closed as he whimpered: "It... it hurts... mummy.... Save me..." His tears leaked out.

Yin Xu Dong patted his cheeks gently, comforting him: "Everything's okay now, no one's gonna bully you anymore, your step-sis's here to save you!"

Qin Peng Cheng opened his eyes with difficulty, trying hard to figure out who the person in front of him was, his step-sis's was here to save him? That evil woman's evil daughter was here to save him? "It's... you?"

Yin Xu Dong supported him and helped him up, pinching his cheeks, and pointed excitedly in Qin Ke Xuan's direction, "Mmhhm! Quick look at how valiant your step-sis is! So freaking epic!"

Qin Peng Cheng's gaze followed his finger, and could only make out an occasional wisp of a small figure from within the crowd. That probably really was Qin Ke Xuan. He did not understand, however, why would she come and save him? Should she not be on the same side as that woman and hate his mother and him? He had thought that she would treat him as violently as that woman had.

Very quickly, however, Yin Xu Dong's happiness faded. All he could hear were the cracks of bones and howls of anguish. He realised in alarm that whatever she was doing was not any proper self-defence, rather it was her carrying out violence. At the rate she was going, she could not possibly kill anyone, right? "Xuan Xuan! Don't kill anyone!" What in the world was the current situation? Why was it that he had to worry about the kidnappers' lives?

It was still all right had he not screamed, but he screamed. And it attracted the attention of the kidnappers who could not handle Qin Ke Xuan's mightiness, so the few of them immediately pounced towards him.

Qin Ke Xuan cursed mentally, and quickly kicked the leg, as in snapping the bones, of the person blocking her way. Taking advantage of the void as he kneeled down, she pressed his shoulders, flipping over the masses that had surrounded her. Just as her foot hit the ground, she dashed towards the kidnappers running at Yin Xu Dong.

She dashed forward, slotting herself in between them, and disregarded their shocked expressions as she grabbed their collars with the stretch of her hand. With a hard tug in the opposite direction, the two of their heads slammed together with a "bang". She released her grip, letting the two fainted people fall down on the ground. The other kidnappers, upon seeing their companions settled so quickly, were completely appalled, and their speed increased.