I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 34 ♦ HOLD ON TO ME

Once Qin Ke Xuan exited the lingerie store, she was hurriedly pulled several dozen metres away by Yin Xu Don. Only when they were quite a distance away from the place did they stop. Yin Xu Dong very awkwardly handed the bag of headache to Qin Ke Xuan, turning his head to one side.

Qin Ke Xuan upon seeing the side of his face flushed completely red, gestured to her bag and asked calmly: "Still following me?"

Yin Xu Dong was shocked and turned back, his voice lowered and he wailed: "We're still gonna continue?! No way! I'm never gonna do something like this again!"

"Then go home."

"Aye? I didn't tell you I'm dorming again?"

"No." Qin Ke Xuan suddenly commanded Yin Xu Dong. "Walk forward from now on, you're not allowed to turn back."

"Hah?" Z L T

The more one was ordered not to do something, the more that person will have the impulse to do it. So Yin Xu Dong couldn't contain his impulse and turned around to look, and then he froze. His lips moved several times before he could open his mouth with difficulty. He said lowly to the women among the pair of people nearing them. "Lu... lao shi."

Lu Wan Ran walked over, her hand hooked through the guy's arm. She had noticeably seen Qin Ke Xuan and Yin Xu Dong. Upon seeing Qin Ke Xuan, she immediately raged, but due to her apprehension of the person beside her, she instead smiled and greeted Yin Xu Dong: "Hi, Xu Dong."

Qin Ke Xuan crossed her arms, looking at the shameless and fake women coldly, saying chillily: "Yin Xu Dong, I give you one minute, turn around and go home."

"Xuan Xuan..." Yin Xu Dong froze.

Lu Wan Ran bit her lips in the dark, that goddamn brat. She raised her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes, saying to the man in desolation: "It's this girl that misunderstood me and complained to the Director that got me sacked! And that ugly guy, seeing how no one wanted to date him, he kept following me. When I didn't agree to date him, he and the girl joined forces to set me up! I... hadn't done anything wrong to begin with, why are they being like this to me? Sob sob."

That man hugged her, gently caressing her shoulders in comfort and turned to Qin Ke Xuan, talking malicious words: "Oi! Are students all like this nowadays?! You better go back to school and clarify that it's all your workings, if not, humph, don't blame me for bullying someone smaller than me!"

Yin Xu Dong upon finally seeing her true colours clenched his fists and stood in front of Qin Ke Xuan, meeting the burly man and the sobbing Lu Wan Ran cuddled against him right up, saying: "If you have anything, come at me. This matter has nothing to do with Xuan Xuan." Why had he stupidly thought that she and he found each other congenial? And had thought that she was gentle and pretty? My ass! She couldn't even compare up to Xuan Xuan's toes!

Lu Wan Ran immediately jumped as though she got bitten and pointed straight at the expressionless Qin Ke Xuan behind Yin Xu Dong. "If it hadn't been her who caused all these, would I be sacked by the school?! You pair of wretched scums! You both siblings are trash!"

Yin Xu Dong immediately raged. He rolled his sleeves, his hands on his hips. "Fucking hell! Who you calling trash?! Is my Xuan Xuan for someone like you to curse at?! You looking for a beating huh?!" If it hadn't been the fact that she was a woman, he would have slapped her several times right there!

Qin Ke Xuan checked her watch on her wrist, took a step forward and said to Lu Wan Ran and company, unruffled: "Make your move."

Lu Wan Ran and company were stunned, didn't they usually beg for mercy? Did she actually say to have them make their move straight up? Lu Wan Ran coughed lightly, putting on an act and saying: "Cough cough, if you admit to the school that it was you who have set me up, I can let bygones be bygones, how about that?"