I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 35 ♦ DEAD

Everyone had an assault rifle in their hand and a big backpack on their back when they climbed onto the truck parked outside the warehouse. They were sat down in two rows. Qin Ke Xuan was sitting in the outer-most seat, with Chi Qu Qi sitting by her side.

After the truck started moving, Chi Qu Qi produced one black and one green oil pastel from his pockets and handed them to Qin Ke Xuan. He set his face in front of her, saying: "Come, help me draw."

Qin Ke Xuan didn't even look at him. "Draw it yourself."

"Aye, there's no mirror right, so if I do it myself, it'll definitely go wrong. If it turns out ugly, won't it affect my image! Just help me please!"

Qin Ke Xuan was annoyed with his constant bothering, and so she grabbed the two oil pastels and drew on his face. Of course, her movements were very violent, and it had Chi Qu Qi shouting out in pain. After a few moves, she was done. After Qin Ke Xuan threw the oil pastels back to Chi Qu Qi and closed her eyes to rest, she was once again shaken awake by Chi Qu Qi.

"Qin Ke Xuan, let me help you draw!" 

"No need."

"Aye? You definitely don't know the use of drawing on your face right? This has the same optic camouflaging effect as our uniform. When you're lying in the grass ambushing you'll know it has anti-mosquito effects. The most important thing is it's infrared guise. Don't think they can't find you in the night, once they use their infrared night vision device, even if you're hiding behind a rock, they will be able to clearly see your every movement! If you apply this anti-infrared oil pastels and you're crouching in the grass, there won't be anyone who will find your face."

Even if you're hiding behind a rock, they would be able to see? How was that possible? Qin Ke Xuan thought about it quietly.

"Hehe, the good thing about Special Forces unit is that they have all sorts of sick equipment, and every Special Forces soldier has their own infrared night vision device, that's awesome! You gotta know some companies only has that few device! Unfortunately, we're not proper Special Forces soldiers yet, so we don't get any night vision device..."

"Help me draw." Qin Ke Xuan chopped off his unceasing torrent of his imagination.

"Oh oh, raise your head a little, lean closer a little, and close your eyes."

Qin Ke Xuan did as he said and closed her eyes to let him draw on her face. Chi Qu Qi looked at the fair little face tilting at him couldn't help but sigh at how delicate her face was, to not even be able to see her pores! The Qin Ke Xuan with her eyes closed didn't radiate her usual iciness and hard-to-near aura. Rather, she looked like a sleeping angel with her curved eyelashes lightly trembling. Chi Qu Qi looked till he was slightly dazed, really wanting to reach out and touch that silky and smooth skin.

Qin Ke Xuan's tightly minced lips told of her lack of patience. She suddenly opened her eyes, glaring at Chi Qu Qi. "When are you going to stare until?"

"Ah? I, I'm not..." Chi Qu Qi was struck dumb and nervously tried to cover up the embarrassing fact that he had stared at her till he dazed.

The bunch of other people sitting at the side viewing the entire duration immediately burst into laughter. Chi Qu Qi immediately bared his fangs and sent an angry glare at the few that were laughing. His expression was hard to see through the paint, but the flushed ears completely revealed his feelings, and that had him not daring to look at Qin Ke Xuan.

One of the vice-captains sitting in the driver's seat berated them through the fretwork metal screen: "Remain silent!"

The captain beside him gestured to have him calm his anger, saying lightly: "Just let them have fun first, the next seven days' going to make them cry."