I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 33 ♦ (SPOILER TITLE)

Qin Ke Xuan rose her chin at the stoning Ah Lang. "Come here."

Ah Lang immediately felt a very powerful aura enveloping him, and couldn't help but went over to Qin Ke Xuan obediently, asking carefully: "May I have your instructions?"

"Carry him, come with me." Qin Ke Xuan walked out of the Director's office.

Ah Lang hurriedly picked up Yin Xu Dong's arm and hooked it around his neck, half carrying half dragging him as he followed after Qin Ke Xuan. Before he left, he even flatteringly said to the Director who had yet to react: "Director, sorry for the disruption."

Qin Ke Xuan walked all the way to a corner in the school and stood under a tree. She had Ah Lang place him down to lie on the ground, then threw a bottle of bottled water at Ah Lang, saying beyond calmly: "Pour him awake."

Ah Lang caught the bottled water, very at loss. "You really want to do that?"

"Then do you have a better way?" Qin Ke Xuan did not understand.

"Will he get a concussion?" Ah Lang was a little unable to make the move.

Concussion? Dunno what's that. Qin Ke Xuan negligently waved her hand. "He won't die. Stop being long-winded, just do it."

Ah Lang closed his eyes, held the bottle tight and smashed it at Yin Xu Dong's head. Qin Ke Xuan held out her arm to stop him, looking at him in shock. "I told you to pour him awake, not hit him."

"Aye? Didn't you mean to have me use to bottle to wake him up?"

Qin Ke Xuan took the bottle from him in for the lack of better choice, twisted open the bottle cap and poured the water on Yin Xu Dong's face. It was only then did Ah Lang realise Qin Ke Xuan meant "浇"* (jiao; pour) not "叫"(jiao; call/shout/make), and so he scratched his head awkwardly. Suddenly being splashed by ice-cold water had shocked Yin Xu Dong awake. Some of the water that went into his nose went into his nasal cavity, hence he immediately sat up and coughed away uncomfortably.

* wordplay: Qin Ke Xuan said "浇" (jiāo) pour him awake, but Ah Lang heard it as "叫" (jiào) call/make him awake; the two words sound similar so Ah Lang heard wrongly

"Have you calmed down?" Qin Ke Xuan asked leisurely.

"Enh? O*." Z L T

* 哦 = 0; interjection to indicate surprise/doubt or to indicate one has just learnt something or can be used as a sentence-final particle to convey informality/warmth/friendliness

"Ask your questions."

"You said Lu Wan Ran she, she, she..."

Qin Ke Xuan replied straightforwardly: "Getting into that kind of relationship with a student, oh right, the place where you're sitting right now was the location the two of them rolled together."

Yin Xu Dong's face immediately turned red yellow blue green, changing non-stop. He stood up unnaturally and walked over to Qin Ke Xuan's side, muttering: "I don't believe it, she said she didn't..."

"You mean I'm lying?" Qin Ke Xuan's brows creased. "You believe me or that woman?"

"...You. But, I, I feel that Lu Wan Ran won't lie to me."

Qin Ke Xuan was silent for a moment before she suddenly said: "Go pee."

"Hah?" Yin Xu Dong was utterly confused; he had no urinal urgency.