I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 58 ♦ (SPOILER TITLE)

Zhuo Xiao Xuan looked at him blandly. He quickly added another sentence lowly: "I rejected her! Really!"

By then, Liu Ting had already walked over to where they were. Blinking her glassy, big eyes, she stared at Zhuo Xiao Xuan in curiosity, smiling sweetly. "Hello, I'm Liu Ting, Xu Dong's classmate."

Zhuo Xiao Xuan's eyes squinted. "Yin Xu Dong, what's your major?"

"...Clinical Medicine. Uh, Liu Ting, we're schoolmates at max, not classmates." Yin Xu Dong spoke forcibly out of righteousness to Liu Ting. 

Liu Ting stamped her foot, displeased: "You're so bad, how can you say that, we're still considered classmates even if we are in the same class aren't we?"

Zhuo Xiao Xuan suddenly felt a tinge of chill seeping into her body even in the slight stifle of the warm October. Yin Xu Dong froze at her words, his lips twitching. "If there's nothing else, we're going first." He really didn't have much to say to this delicate girl.

"Hold on!" Liu Ting started at Yin Xu Dong who was going to tug at Zhuo Xiao Xuan to leave together.

Standing by, Zhuo Xiao Xuan crossed her arms, looked at the pink-faced, misty-eyed Liu Ting, then looked at Yin Xu Dong who was wearing a helpless expression, before settling on being an onlooker and spectating how Yin Xu Dong was going to settle this.

Yin Xu Dong asked impatiently: "What is it, hurry speak."

At hearing the tone in which Yin Xu Dong spoke in, Liu Ting eyes immediately reddened. She sobbed: "I like you. Even if she's your girlfriend, I don't care, I still like you! I won't give up! I'm prettier than her, richer than her, my dad's the chief of X Military Hospital, and didn't you obviously like me too? Can you break up with her? I'll be really really good to you!" When her friend beside her saw her breaking down, she immediately went up to comfort her. As she did so, she slanted a few glares at the innocent Zhuo Xiao Xuan. Pity Zhuo Xiao Xuan's gaze wasn't that of innocence, rather, it glinted with a little murderous aura. The girl upon seeing that immediately retracted her gaze and instead comforted Liu Ting softly.

Zhuo Xiao Xuan frowned. What's this girl trying to do? Pester and harass Yin Xu Dong into date her? She squinted her eyes. Should she find somewhere to finish off this woman? She could guarantee that even if Conan came, he won't be able to figure out that the killer was her.

"Are you that bored? Like whoever you want, it's none of my business!" This was the first time Yin Xu Dong felt that being stubbornly liked by someone was such a headache-inducing problem. "Xuan Xuan, let's go, just ignore her."

Zhuo Xiao Xuan after being pulled a few steps by Yin Xu Dong, she stopped and turned back to look at the Liu Ting who was gazing at them, teary-eyed. Revealing her pearly whites, Zhuo Xiao Xuan dragged a slow finger across her neck. Only when Liu Ting and her friend shiver in fright did she continue leaving with Yin Xu Dong, satisfied.

"She said, you obviously liked her?"

"Cough cough! Nothing, nothing of that sort!" Yin Xu Dong choked on his saliva.

"Enh?"

"All I did was to help her pick up her cap. I swear, I didn't mean anything else! If I knew she'd be like this, I'd have just thrown her cap into the bin!"

"Enh, don't randomly pick up other people's things next time."

"...got it."

After bringing Zhuo Xiao Xuan around campus, they stopped by the side of a lake. The trees grown on the side of the grassy ground was so densely lush it could obstruct one's view of the scenery beneath the trees if they stood just a little further away.