I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 20 ♦ THE START OF SCHOOL

Having stayed at home to recuperate leisurely for two months, the Qin Ke Xuan nourished by Yin Xu Dong's blood enriching soup gained rosiness in her cheeks and even grew taller. This had Yin Xu Dong feeling very accomplished, and firmly decided that he would continue his Lolita-raising... uh, he meant fattening plan on the skinny and weak Lolita-sized Qin Ke Xuan.

The long-awaited day first day of school arrived. Qin Ke Xuan called Yin Xu Dong over to help move her luggage on the way to First High. The admission notice had indicated that there was a military training kind of activity happening before lessons started. She had heard from Yin Xu Dong that the military training was very exhausting, and hence developed a strong interest in this military training, and was eager to give it a try.

Yin Xu Dong carried Qin Ke Xuan's many luggage on his back, as well as in both his hand and eluded a regional-mafia-boss aura as he played the role of Qin Ke Xuan's guide in bringing her around B City's First High.

"This building, this building and this building are all classrooms, year one, year two and year three respectively. That building's the dormitory, the one beside and the one behind are also the dormitories. You need to walk along this pavement and turn round the corner to see the library. That's the basketball court, soccer field, and indoor sports hall. Hehe, and this road is hailed as the Lover's Road by the students, don't you think the scenery's especially amazing and is especially suitable for dating?"

"Dong Zi!" A group of people walked towards them.

It was Ah Lang and the bunch of people who went to Karaoke the other time. Ah Lang pointed at the enslaved Yin Xu Dong and laughed out loud, "Hahaha, sis-con!"

Yin Xu Dong's expression darkened as he glared at Ah Lang. Meng Xiao Jing smiled and walked forward to help with the luggage. Yin Xu Dong happily passed a bag he was holding to Meng Xiao Jing, but his gaze that had inadvertently met Qin Ke Xuan's chilly look made his hands tremble, and it retracted, "No need, no need, it's not a lot, I can carry it."

"Go report." Qin Ke Xuan said, pinching the admission notice in her hand.

Yin Xu Dong replied "Oh", and said to the bunch of them: "I'll go first then, you guys go play your stuff." And he hastened his steps to catch up with Qin Ke Xuan, shouting behind her: "The reporting place is in your classroom, at the year one classrooms."

Ah Lang and the people left behind looked at each other, the former evil tyrant Dong Zi had really regressed to being a complete sis-con! That was seriously too horrifying and too shocking!

The two of them reached Qin Ke Xuan's classroom—Year One, Class 15. The year one classes are streamed according to the student's results. Those with better results were allocated to classes more towards the front. Class 1 was the heaven for top-notch students, Class 15, on the other hand, was made up of 50 students with the crappiest results in the level. These students were admitted First High to either by donating loads of money or through strings pulling, and Qin Ke Xuan was considered the former.

There were only a few people sitting very spaced out in the classroom. Qin Ke Xuan walked towards the teacher in front, and said: "I'm here to report."

Before the teacher of the class could ask for her name, she said again: "I want to withdraw from dorming." First of all, she was not used to such dormitory lifestyle, and secondly, this would largely obstruct her undercover activities she had to carry out for the organisation.

The teacher frowned, and pushed her spectacles, and said sternly: "This student, perhaps you don't understand how the rules work here, it's a rule that all year one student must dorm, so there's no such thing as withdrawing."