I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 64 ♦ EMBARRASSING CODEPHRASE

"You mean you're going to leave him be?" The man's face darkened.

"Of course not. I would prefer that you collate all of that person's information before selecting the slip-up to make your move."

"Slipup? That's easier said than done. He is very vigilant; he will never allow himself to lag behind and become vulnerable." 

"That's why you need to be very prepared and be more patient than him. Even though there was another underworld organisation that covered for us this time, they don't know that we do not belong in their organisation. But we have already made ourselves known and alerted the enemies; I'm afraid the enemies will only up their defence in the future to come. The fact that you guys didn't even manage to find out who the bodyguards around him was told me that your intel isn't perfect. Therefore, I hope the intel department can collate all the necessary information before sending the action department down for mission." Zhuo Xiao Xuan analysed blandly. As long as Z organisation had no intentions of making moves at Gao Zheng Ye, she would be able to make use of this period of time to tend to her wounds properly before clashing once again in a battle that would determine their life and death with You Mind.

The man lowered his head, contemplating for a moment before he rose his head and told Zhuo Xiao Xuan: "You should return. I will notify you again when there's news."

After exiting from the intel department, Zhuo Xiao Xuan returned to the Zhuo Mansion, wrote the words "left the house, don't look for me" on a paper to stick it on her door before locking it behind her and sitting down crossed-legged to cultivate to tend to her injuries. She cultivated an entire night; she went to the kitchen to look for anything suitable to fill her stomach once she was hungry.

She only received the notice to move out on the fifth day. After preparing her things, she switched on her computer and sent out the email she'd written in the past few days before carrying her bag and leaving the mansion.

After pulling five consecutive all-nighters continuously scavenging for information, the intel department confirmed that Gao Zheng Ye would reach the northwest frontier zone to meet up with the arms dealer. Other than Z organisation's Sniper team, the SF was also mobilised. Z organisation however was an private organisation, other than the few state leaders in charge, none other knew of their existence. Hence the SF didn't know that there were people from the Z organisation getting involved. Z organisation adopted a we-each-settle-our-own-shit perspective; they also found that having the SF on their side made the situation more favourable. Not only was it misleading, it also made it possible to hide their own existence. On top of that, there was someone who'd settle clearing out their target's lackeys and recovering the stolen firearms; the only role Z organisation needed to play in this was to finish off the boss of that organisation.

The action department sent out two members of their party–Zhuo Xiao Xuan and another male she'd never seen before. Even if they had met before, they wouldn't recognise each for they went on missions either lathered with thick layers of makeup or wear a face mask that covered everything save for the eyes.

The two of them silently boarded the plane, not speaking. Zhuo Xiao Xuan rubbed her handgun in boredom, her mind drifting to Yin Xu Dong over in City B. She wondered how he would react after receiving her email?

Yin Xu Dong opened his email and checked the email he'd just received. The sender was anonymous. At that, he clicked it open in suspicion. 

"If I make it back, let's get married." 

The content was short and random. He wondered if it was someone who emailed him wrongly, or if it was some sort of game. Another possibly suddenly appeared in his head; it couldn't be from Xuan Xuan, could it? He read the message again, marry? Yin Xu Dong looked at the word, his face flushing slightly. Wasn't it a little too early? He'd just entered college, they haven't even hit the legal age to get married. And shouldn't matters about marriage and the likes be figured out after one graduated from college? He grinned foolishly and reread the email. The sentence was a little strange, make it back, make it back... his face immediately paled. She definitely went on a very dangerous mission, else she wouldn't phrase it that way! Didn't he tell her to run if she met with danger? She'd agreed on that with him! Look at this now, she's sending herself in the direction of a gun nozzle before her wounds even healed properly!