I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 44 ♦ HELL

Qin Ke Xuan's journey alternated between her school and the base. She would occasionally head over to the MI6 gathering point to do some missions. The missions at MI6 were divided into five ranks, namely A, B, C, D and E. The further down it went, the harder the missions got. Probably concerned over the fact that she had just joined and was still not very experienced, all the missions she had been involved were only A and B. She had not participated in anything above B to date.

That day when Condor Team A had finished their A-ranked mission and was heading back, Xu Tian Xian asked Qin Ke Xuan: "Le Le, is it going to be your finals soon?" 

"Enh." Qin Ke Xuan was currently using her phone to browse the web. Yin Xu Dong had taught her how to do this not long ago. This had also made things a lot more convenient for her as she would be able to source for information whenever and wherever she was about things she didn't know.

"Take note then. Remember to properly revise and get a good grade. Even though grades are not everything, it is the standard upon which your basic knowledge is assessed. If your grades are a little too far from our required standard, things will get a little worrying."

"Enh."

"Le Le, you're a pretty decent comrade so I don't wish for you to be kicked out of our team. You need to work hard." Xu Wu said. Xu Qiang also nodded his head silently along, agreeing with Xu Wu's words.

Xu Mei Li, on the other hand, squashed her entire being over and latched onto Qin Ke Xuan's elbow, swinging it around. "Le Le, I know you can do it! If you can't pass this, I'll be the only female left in our team, nooo! I don't want to go on missions with this bunch of guys all the time!"

"Enh."

"Miss Mei Li, can you not so bluntly pronounce your disdain for us gentlemen!"

"..."

Before Qin Ke Xuan left, she was nagged by them for a while longer. When she could no longer stand them, she pulled open the car door and jumped off, escaping.

The day of her finals dawned very quickly. The SF had very caringly given Qin Ke Xuan a day off for her to revise. She was also not required to attend training on the days she had exams.

Qin Ke Xuan had long finished reading all her textbooks. Hence whenever she met with questions she didn't understand, she would ask Yin Xu Dong. When Yin Xu Dong didn't understand them as well, he would run over to the Year Two Class 1 and haul the guy that topped their level over to Qin Ke Xuan and have him teach her. During which, Yin Xu Dong would also very attentively listen on the side. He had not been kidding when he said he wanted to become a military doctor. He had really made up his mind to follow Qin Ke Xuan, so he was going to do whatever she was going to do!

The innocent guy that had been dragged into the equation out of nowhere to serve as free labour had tried to resist. However, after being frightened by Yin Xu Dong's bodily threats, and after the teacher he had complained to about Yin Xu Dong's menaces was thoroughly touched by Yin Xu Dong's "classmates ought to be nice to each other and help each other out; those with better grades ought to help those with poorer grades and work together to honour the school" speech, he gave in and explained to Qin Ke Xuan and Yin Xu Dong questions they didn't understand.

"Oi, say why are you two class 15 people working so hard for?" The level-number-one propped his spectacles, gazing at the Qin Ke Xuan and Yin Xu Dong seated before him in question.

"None of your business! Hurry now, what's the deal with this question?" Yin Xu Dong pointed to a math question in the exercise book.

After the level-number-one explained, he asked again: "How did the pimples on your face suddenly disappear? Even your skin became super good, I don't see a single scar left behind, what did you use? I want to get rid of mine too."