I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 54 ♦ (SPOILER TITLE)

HEY EVERYONE!~ Iknow it's been a long time since  I last updated hehe~ here's the chapter for today! 

DON'T  FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE~

- BLUE ICED TEA </3

"Dong'zi! Dong'zi!"

"What is it?" Yin Xu Dong raised his head from his exercise book and looked at the ah Lang that came in in a flurry. 

"Pant... a pretty student just transferred into your class!" Ah Lang passed on the intelligence he'd just gotten from the office in excitement.

"Then?" Yin Xu Dong returned to studying, asking, unconcerned.

"Freaking hell! Why is it that I've never realised your hidden mugger* stat?!" Ever since the first semester of his second year, Yin Xu Dong's large u-turn in attitude had shocked everyone's pants off; he'd been chomping on his textbook with that mugger* of a mei mei from Year One. Now that his chilly-faced mei mei was no longer around, why was it that he was mugging* all the more harder?! Thanks to that though, his grades did improve significantly and he managed to get into Class One in Year Three.

* 'mugger' (noun) is a slang for 'someone who studies very hard'; 'mugging' (verb) is a slang for 'studying very hard'

"Ah Lang, we're in Year Three, if you're gonna continue moping around and not pull up your socks, you can't get into university." Yin Xu Dong urged.

"Tch, do you think everyone's like you? Mugging away all pumped up? So be it if I can't get into uni. Pops' got the money anyway, he'll think of a way." Ah Lang said indifferently. "But it's still unusual for you to be like this though, where's your excitement, a babe just transferred into your class! You... are you still thinking about your mei-mei-next-door?"

Yin Xu Dong slammed the pen he was holding on the table heavily. 

At seeing that, ah Lang immediately decided it was time for him to disappear. "Uh... I, my lessons are starting, so I'll be leaving..."

Yin Xu Dong buried his head in both his hands, rubbing his palms roughly against his cheeks. "Xuan Xuan's definitely not dead, she definitely won't die." A long while after receiving Qin Ke Xuan's call last year, that kid Qin Peng Cheng came over crying and told him that his jie jie's dead. He ran over to ask Qin Shu Hua what happened, but Qin Shu Hua told him in pain that the SF had notified him about Qin Ke Xuan getting into an accident during a mission and sacrificed... He'd followed the Qin family in a daze to the cemetery; her body was already cremated and buried under the orders of the SF.

He didn't believe it though. Xuan Xuan had told him that she would return. He didn't even manage to see her body, how could he believe that she died just like that? He wouldn't believe it no matter what! Also, if she'd really died because she sacrificed herself during a mission, there would be no reason for her to be buried just like that without even a proper military ceremony. Something was definitely off about this!

As of right now however, he was not capable of doing anything. If it weren't for his lack of strength, he wouldn't be unable to do anything when he heard that Xuan Xuan was in danger. Hence, the only thing he could do now was to learn more and as fast as he could to gain the ability to search for Xuan Xuan! And protect her!

Their form teacher brought a female student in when it was time for lessons. She wrote a name on the board in a few swooshes and introduced her to everyone: "Students, this is our new classmate, Zhuo Xiao Xuan, let's give her a warm welcome!"