I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 57 ♦ BELLE OF THE DEPARTMENT AND CONFESSION

A military college was different from a normal college; their training was not the simple synchronised marching, running and turning in all directions, and their training intensity too was more than just a few times higher. After an entire day of training, everyone was dead beat. Some of the girls who started to regret coming to a military school even started secretly tearing.

Someone in dorm 312 cried. Everyone surrounded Xiao Li's bed comforting her. The more they comforted her though, the harder she cried, so everyone was a little at loss with what to do. Xiao Dong tugged the Zhuo Xiao Xuan seated on her own bed reading a book, saying softly: "Help us comfort her too. There's still training tomorrow, how is she going to hold up in this state?"

Zhuo Xiao Xuan placed the book in her hand down, stood and walked over to the bunk encircle by the other girls. "You should've known it would be this tiring coming to a military school. Since it was your choice, don't complain about it! You have two choices now: one, pack up immediately and leave." At hearing her words, Xiao Chen secretly tugged her sleeve, but Zhuo Xiao Xuan brushed it off, continuing, "two, shut up, off the lights, sleep, and continue the training tomorrow."

After Zhuo Xiao Xuan finished, she returned to her bed to continue reading her book, mindless of their reaction. The female MC in the book tried every possible means to transmigrate into the ancient times. When she finally realised her dream and transmigrated into the ancient times, she then started racking her brains trying to figure out how to return to the modern world. A contemporary phrase to describe her would be seeking unnecessary trouble! If it weren't for the fact that she wanted to draw from the female MC's lessons learnt from all her transmigrating methods, Zhuo Xiao Xuan'd have long burnt this book! She'd never seen such a senseless female before!

Though Zhuo Xiao Xuan was a little sharp with her words, they, in the end, were still effective. Xiao Li stopped crying afterwards, and everyone dispersed, going about bathing or tidying their things.

Xiao Ya on the bunk above Zhuo Xiao Xuan after returning from her bath saw Zhuo Xiao Xuan with her forehead scrunched up, reading the book extremely conscientiously. And so, she plopped down beside her. "Gurl! Aren't you too working too hard! Why are you still studying after such tiring training! What book are you reading..." When she saw the title of the book though, she was struck extremely speechless. A Hundred Thousand Transmigrations: I Love Ikemen*... can you not read such a book with such diligence? (A/N: Should the book title mirrors another work, it is purely my fault...) 

* 美男子 = mei nan zi; beautiful/good-looking guys, i.e. ikemen (jap)

"Xiao Xuan, you like reading... transmigration novels as well?"

"Enh, it's not too bad." But why was it that the female MC in this transmigration novel always ended up hooking up with the Emperor or the Prince though? Were Emperors and Princes so easily found? And why was it that they synonymous-ly fall for her so frantically? And that they'd rather choose a beauty over their kingdom? She sure hadn't seen such an Emperor or Prince.

"Transmigration novels are what's trending now. A lot of people fantasise about transmigrating even. Do you think there is anyone who can transmigrate in this world?"

"Yes!" She herself was an unforgettable case. Unless she didn't exist in this world, else, she won't not believe in its existence.

"Aye? So sure? Then do you think one can really transmigrate with such methods?"

"No idea." The female MC in this novel experimented with a lot of futile methods. In the end however, she only transmigrated when she died in a car accident, so Zhuo Xiao Xuan couldn't possibly take the risk to get into an accident and try dying, could she? "Maybe one would be able to transmigrate if there is a time machine."