Year 5: You Know What You Did

!!!PLEASE READ!!!: Hi, so this is a little different than the notes I normally put at the top, but I would just like to put a TRIGGER WARNING on this chapter specifically, because I don't want anyone to get too upset, because this chapter does include some not so nice topics. So, for the second half of the chapter, when it switches pov, I am implementing a sexual assault trigger warning for nonconsensual groping/unwanted touching. I know this is a very touchy subject from experience, and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable!

Heather, Tamara, Robin, Colleen, and I had packed a small bag for our sleepover at the Ravenclaw tower. I wasn't entirely excited about what was going to happen, because I'd be reliving my most embarrassing moment in front of a good number of my friends all at once. Not to mention, I'm sure that Tamara would just use this when she shouted at me after bottling up her emotions for another year or so, but I didn't care, I just wanted to be with friends tonight, and even though she can be a little uptight, I still count her as more than just an acquaintance.

However, I'd told them to go ahead while I put my broom away. Stealing was looked down on here at Hogwarts, but that's not to say that it didn't happen, and I was not trying to be one of the rare victims and have my brand new broom stolen. Obviously, it would be easy to hunt down and find, because I didn't know anyone else that had one like this, but I still didn't want to get people involved. So, I took the time to walk it down into my trunk and stow it away down there.

Then, when I came up, I grabbed my bag and headed out for the evening. This would be one of the first times that I spent the night somewhere that wasn't my own dorm, but it wasn't like I was nervous or anything. However, I was nervous about relaying the story. There's no telling what they'd say when I told them. Maybe they'd apologize for telling me to go for it, maybe they'd tell me that I took far too long and he'd moved on already. That he was probably off snogging Katie right now.

And he probably was.

When I thought about Katie, I lumped her in with Heather and Cho and Lavender. She was a pretty girl in all the ways that I wasn't. She had long, sleek hair that swayed behind her as she walked. Katie had deep brown eyes that were deep and warm like soft earth after a fresh rain, and her skin was as smooth and perfect as a sweet porcelain doll. She wasn't too tall or too short, she was the perfect height when she stood beside George. Her hand was so small that it was swallowed by his and it made me think that perhaps, our hands didn't fit the way they were supposed to.

Yet, even though I knew that I wasn't anything when compared to Katie, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him, and not in the ways that I had before. There was a part of me that wanted to be with him in the way I was this morning, his lips on mine with his hand against my bare skin. My heart raced when I thought about looking up into his eyes, his hand being the only thing holding him up over me. There were the nice and gentle thoughts too, but for right now, those not so gentle thoughts were clouding my brain.

I wouldn't let him do it again though, as much as I wanted him too. At this point, I'd given up at ever kissing him or feeling him touch me that way again. The only romantic option I seemed to have left was Derrick. If George could move on, then so could I. How hard could it really be?

"Juni," I heard someone call, but I didn't want to speak to who the voice belonged to, I mean, the only person that called me that wasn't someone I wanted to talk to right now, "Juni, wait up!"

"There's nothing more you need to say to me," I shouted, picking up the pace and continuing on down the hall.

"What was that?" He asked, and so I finally stopped.

I turned to face him, trying to hold myself together was I stared at the same face that belittled me this morning, "I said, that there's nothing more you need to tell me George! I know how you feel about me, and I don't want anything to do with you anymore! Just leave me alone, George!"