"I assume you guy's called your master the moment they attacked, right?"

It was not really an open question, it was more like a death threat. And the shadow's know and felt that too.
They saw her before using her holy power to make a weaker shadow disappear for good. Even their master didn't made any of them follow her and instead advised not to anger her.
Because of that they immediately nodded.

"Good job....And sorry I thought you guy's stupidly thought that you 3 are enough to win."

Even though the shadow soldiers were scared they kind of feel some similarities with their master in her. They were happy for the compliment.

{ Why... WHY SUCK A STRONG BEING ON THE HUMANS SIDE? }

Shouted the orc's chief out of anger and disbelief.

"Just because."

{ What? }

"How should I tell you so you will understand... Hmm~
There're some that I favor and one of them were almost killed because of you~"

The orc chief saw the smile but the aura that this kid emit told much more. She insanely angry. His face started to change from green to blue. He looked at Jin-ah then Y/n. He was sure. One wrong step and he finished.

But when Y/n sensed Jin-woo she became careless. The chief noticed that and landed a hit with his now free arm.

The impact made Y/n fly and break a wall again, but it was not the same as before. The punch was so strong that when it landed on Y/n defenceless stomach it left a big hole in it. When her body smashed on the floor her intestine's were all over the place.

*Silence *
Y/n didn't came back. The students frozen. Then...

*BOOM*
The wall of the school broke and dust flew around. Jin-woo appeared. He was in rage and instantly went to her sister to tell her everything fine now.

{ I'm Groctaru, chief of the crimson blade tr-}

"... YOU...
... SHUT UP AND WAIT."

After the threat from Jin-woo the orc's didn't dare to move. Jin-woo used the time he got to calm Jin-ah. He hugged her and pat her head.

"You're safe now."

"Oppa!!"

"Sorry I'm late... Is everyone okey?"

"Yeah.."

"Yes!"

"What about you, Song-yi?"

"I'm fine..."
... He feels scary...

Jin-woo looked at the crying Jin-ah in his arm. Summond and ordered Igris to take care of her. He summoned a few more to help them go down the building then his attention was on the enemy again.