Breaking Hearts

SPICY enjoy!...

And make love to me, he did. Nova removed my clothes and his as he laid me on my bed. He kissed my entire body, toe to head and back to toes. He slowly kissed every toe I had as his hands slid up and down my legs.

"You have such long luscious legs!" Nova's eyes moved down my legs and I blushed as he stared at my very hard arousal. I felt my dick pulsing. "Among other things." He smiled as I blushed more.

Nova put my legs down on the bed gently and kissed my legs up to my middle. "Belly buttons are cool!" He stuck his finger in mine making me jump. Never had someone else's finger there! "Sorry! It's just that I don't have one like this!"

I looked up and sure enough, he didn't. I hadn't noticed that yet. His very large dick held my attention.

Nova had no mark on his stomach, his skin was unscarred, nothing like what I had. "We come from eggs so no cord."

I sat up and touched his unscarred stomach. "This is strange for us!" I touched his beautiful stomach and his amazing abs.

"You, Nova, are beautiful." I pulled him down on me and our lips collided. I was smashed into nothing but moans and pleas. He slid his body into mine and I begged and moaned.

Nova was a moaning mess also as we both got close to our orgasms. He was breathless. "I should warn you that once I finish inside you, we are connected. For life!"

I was so far gone that I didn't even care what that meant. All I could do was scream his name as I found my orgasm. It hit me hard as I felt Nova finish inside me.

I felt heat and pressure. Something pulling at my chest and then something hot was embedded and warmed my heart.

I melted as my body built another orgasm. It slammed into me from my chest, which was weird. Orgasms are felt from the lower extremities but not this one.

Nova screamed my full name and fell onto me breathless. We laid there. I had no choice because Nova was on top of me and still inside me. "Joseph, you are amazing." His voice sounded relaxed.

I smiled. "You are. Nova, for my first time, I have no complaints!"

Nova smiled. "My first time also! No complaints!"

I smiled at that. No one had touched my man.

"We are connected now. Did you feel it?" Nova whispered.

"What? That burning?" I had no idea how to describe it.

"Yes. That was part of my heart replacing part of your heart. Mine did the same. Part of your heart is with me." Nova kissed my neck.

"I can feel it. It's hot!" I sighed. I thought this was hypothetical.

"It's because I'm still turned on!" Nova chuckled. "My piece is also hot telling me that you want more!" His mouth was on mine as his dick was hard inside me. I just moaned as he pleased me into screams and pleas again. I begged for more long into the night. I just wanted more of him.

Thanks for reading!