The Good Stuff

A/N: Here is the good stuff! What happens when I put two horny boys into a small space? Find out! Ha ha...!!!! Enjoy and this is the spicy stuff! Oh and this is a long chapter!

The good feelings that I had yesterday were over when I woke from a very uncomfortable sleep. I was so worried that I watched the clock tick by. Every second was in slow motion and you would think that time would creep by but nope. The sun rose in no time and Shade's alarm went off. He was up and smiling. He was excited and I was freaking out.

Shaw rubbed his hands together. "It's time for the good stuff!" He smiled a very vampiric smile. It made me nervous, like he was going to turn me right here, right now without any warning. "Let's get ready!" He jumped out of bed with a little extra non-human motion.

I crawled from bed and dragged myself to the shower. I felt like I was heading to death row. Shade didn't touch me this time. Yesterday morning, he touched me everywhere but today was different. I washed myself, which felt weird because I hadn't washed myself since I met Shade. Weird. I was so used to him doing this for me.

I dried myself, also something I didn't usually do. I found my clothes, I usually did that and I dressed myself. I wasn't completely helpless and pathetic.

I was ready way too soon.

I fixed my dark hair that I no longer brushed to the front to hide my face. It was brushed back and away. I hate that I do that because Shade likes it, but I do. I was whipped or something but I'm in too deep to change it.

Shade was standing behind me. "You look like you are going to a funeral!"

"Aren't I?" I looked at him in the mirror. I had no idea what to expect.

Shade wrapped around me. "No, Baby! This is going to be fun and I will be with you the whole time. I will explain anything and think... fun!"

I inhaled. "Okay. I'm trusting you. Fun. Right." I let him take my hand and we walked down the stairs. I was shocked to see Grabriella there with Joe. "Gabby?"

Gabriella smiled and hugged me. "I'm so excited for you!" She kissed my cheek. "You are going to have so much fun!"

"See!" Shade smiled. "I said that too."

I was too nervous to talk right now or argue.

"Shaw, you don't have to..." Joe started. He was trying to help and he was doing well adjusting to werewolf/vampire secrets. He was learning a lot.

"I want to." I stated. I wasn't sure if I wanted to so much as I didn't have a choice. I was doing this. "I do."

"Who are you convincing?" Joe smiled.

"Me! I'm just scared!" I was being honest.

"You can't leave me, Shaw. I still have to find the best birthday present ever, remember?" Joe made me smile.

Shade pulled my face to meet his. "I am with you and would never let bad things happen. Okay. I love you, Shaw and you will not be alone."

"Okay!" I nodded as best I could and watched Joe then turned to Shade. "I'm ready."
Shade smiled. "Good." He pecked my lips. "Come on, Absolute." Tingles and goosebumps spread everywhere throughout my body.

We got into his car and drove for miles but not to his house. We were out of town quite a ways and my mouth went dry. We pulled into a cemetery. "Uh, what?" This is me freaking out.

Shade turned into a parking spot and turned off the car. "This is where we have to be."

"In a cemetery?" I was not okay.