After Party

A/N: Here is a little spice for you!

We were driven home in the same black sedan. I walked in the door and Joe smiled. "Shaw, thanks for going with me."

"Sure. it's what family does." I sighed. My body was still hot from earlier.

"So, did you have fun?" Joe smiled.

"I actually did." I got to make out with Shade, sexy, sexy Shade. "I know Shade from school. We talked." And made out. He was smitten. "Hey, what does the word smitten mean, exactly?" Joe knew the definitions.

Deeply affected with or struck by strong feelings of attraction, affection, or infatuation.

Okay, that was what smitten meant and that didn't help me! Thank you Merriam-Webster. Joe just handed me a dictionary and went to bed. So helpful.

All I knew for sure is that Shade had feelings for me. Weird. Shade could do better than me! I picked the dictionary back up and looked up the other word that was bouncing in my head.

Mate: there were several meanings.

1. Associate or companion, friend or buddy. Possibly.

2. Deck officer. Nope.

3. One of a pair. Words stood out. Married couple, breeding pair of animals, matched objects.

I closed the book and tossed it on the table. I don't like that book! I changed into some sweats and laid down. I dozed off and heard a noise against my window. A scratching. I was freaked out.

I should stop here and let everyone know that I am scared of weird, unknown sounds, thanks to all of those scary movies, moths, (I know and I hate myself for it but still it's the truth) and darkness.

I am scared of the dark and weird sounds and now, something was scratching my window in the dark. I looked outside and stifled a scream. Shade's face was right there. "Shit!" I tried to control my breathing. "Front door!"

I rushed to the front door and opened it. Shade was there. "Hi."

"Hi." I stare. He was in jeans. Sexy jeans. No shirt. I stared at his zipper and I couldn't stop it.

"Hey. Are you staring at my junk!" Shade smiled. "All you have to do is ask."

"No!" I blushed. "I never saw you in jeans!"

"You like?"

"I do." I answered before I meant to.

"May I come in?" Shade smiled.

I backed up. "Yes. Please come in." I stared as he stepped inside. "Did I have to invite you in... you know."

Shade smiled. He pulled me to him. "No, Love. I just prefer being invited."

"What are you doing here?" I sighed. I felt his body on mine.

Shade smiled. "I missed you. I was going to knock but I didn't want to scare you."

"You thought scraping on the window wouldn't scare me!" I stared at him and watched him smile.

"Oops." Shade smiled. His mouth moved to mine and kissed me. I heard my brother moving in his room. The floor creaked.

"My room." I pulled Shade to my room and closed the door, quietly and locked it.

Shade inhaled. "I love your scent!"

"I don't know what that means!" I stared.

Shade moved me to the bed and laid on top of me before I realized we moved. He kissed me. "It means that I love how you smell. Your room is saturated. I love being here."

"Oh." I had nothing. "Wait! How did you know where I live?" Ah, there was a smart question in there somewhere!

Shade smiled. "I followed your scent, Shaw." He leaned in and kissed me. I let him. His hands were on my body and before I could stop anything, his hand was inside my sweats, wrapped around my very hard arousal. I was calling my penis an arousal because I hate the word penis. Not sure why. I love my penis but I prefer the word arousal. I said I'm weird.

I moaned as he began stroking. I didn't know he moved but his mouth covered my arousal and he swallowed it whole. I put my pillow over my face and moaned. The pillow was snatched from my grip. Shade pulled it away and tossed it. He wanted me to watch.

Our eyes met as he looked up at me as he pleased me. I bit my lip to keep the moans quiet. His mouth and tongue felt amazing but the wrong word. This was electrifying. His mouth was perfect. I moved my hips up as he bobbed his head down. I thought it would choke him but he moved down farther. I moaned. Oops.

I could feel his throat. I was in his throat and I could feel his esophagus trying to swallow me. That massage was intoxicating. It kept squeezing the head of my arousal. That sensation mixed with his sucking I was undone. I moan.

"Shade! I can't hold it!" I was trying to hold on. But... My eyes closed as I felt my body give in. My release was substantial too. Shade never stopped sucking. He took everything I had and slowly pulled me out of his mouth and throat.

I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath. Shade laid on me and watched me. "You are sexy, Love." He put his lips on mine and kissed me very gently. I kissed him and sighed.

"Thank you, Shade!" I got some breath back.

"Always. I could tell you needed that." Shade smiled.

"No one ever..." That was my first blowjob from a guy. No way there was one better.

"Your first?" Shade smiled.

"Yes! Well, from a guy!" I couldn't function. I had been with a couple of easy girls. They were happy to suck me. Not like that.

"Care to return the favor?" Shade smiled.

"I..." I stared. "I have never..."

"I will not judge or be disappointed." Shade smiled. "I promise."

I was nervous. "What if I'm terrible?"

"Then we can practice." He kissed my mouth and flipped us. No idea how. I was on top. News flash, if I was gay, I was a bottom and we all knew that and there is nothing wrong with being the bottom, not at all. I don't see how that would be a bad thing in the least. My eyes flashed to his zipper. His arousal was in there.

Duh, like where else would he keep it! Idiot.

I unfastened his pants and saw his penis spring out. This was a penis. Wow. It was gorgeous. I mean that. I couldn't keep my mouth from watering. My mouth was craving it.

As soon as my tongue touched his arousal, I wanted it in my mouth. Here goes nothing. I licked it and kissed it and sucked it in. It was down my throat.

I wanted to please him like he did me. I heard him moan as I moved. He moved with me. I looked up and his eyes were blue. His teeth were long and he had a look of ecstasy on his vampire face.

I was pleased and moved faster and sucked harder until I felt him finish. His stiffened body softened and melted to the bed as I pulled away. He pulled me up to meet his face. He flipped us again and kissed me. "That was amazing." He kissed me very gently. "I can't teach you to be better, Love. That was perfect."

I looked into his eyes, they were black again. I wanted to ask but I just kissed him. I loved the feel of his body on mine. I slid my hands to his bare back and touched his muscles. His shoulders were incredible. Touching his body gave me goosebumps and set me on fire. This moment felt perfect and I was hoping nothing could change it.

We turned just a little to a more comfortable sleeping position. I laid my head on his chest and felt my eyelids getting heavy. I was so tired.

I hope you enjoyed! Vote and Comment when you want!