Chapter 25

*******
~Ella~

I realised that Nova had changed quite a lot. As far as I know her, she was always good at keeping secrets. She told what she had to tell and kept the other things as private and I guess that's the only thing that hadn't changed.

While we were in school she often used to say that if she'll become a parent, she'll not reach up to the expectations of her children as she would be a forgetful bitch, forgetting about the babies she popped out of her soar vagina?

Geez, that sounds so gross.

Whatever!

But now as I see her daughter, cuddling herself on her lap, I could say that she's been a good mother.

I'll definitely take tips from her. Wow!

One thing that seemed to be unusual was that, she wasn't old enough to be the mother of a six year old daughter.

I tried to ask her but I guess she isn't willing to tell me.

But I am Ella! I'll definitely find out, throwing some of my psychological techniques and I'll tie her up like the 'Gulliver's Travel'?

So she's been out for buying some milk and coffee, till the time I can relax and take a quick shower, surrendering myself to the hot vapours.

Somewhat like basking in the hot sun. I don't like getting tanned though. There's just this thing that I have against the sun. I like staying inside my house. Being all by myself and the people I love the most.

I am so happy that am going to be married. He is the CEO of one the best companies in England which has its branches all over the world. That's where I found him first. His sister is one of my patients and he would often bring her there. He was quite rude and arrogant at first but then he just grew on me. His little things are just adorable. He is an amazing man inside out and I couldn't believe that I hit the jackpot with my man. He is everything I ever wished for. And he often says that I'm everything that he wished for too.

A total dream come true.

I am excited to live a good life. Though I'll prepare the three time meals by myself.

Mom often used to say, 'The way to your husband's heart goes through his stomach."

Shaking myself from the dreams of my cuddle bear, because oh hell who doesn't like cuddles, I moved to the guest room to rest for a while.

7 minutes after standing half-naked in the washroom, I realised that I don't have spare clothes to change into.

The clothes that I was wearing were already soaked in detergent, taking the sweat out of the heat.

'They are enjoying', I whispered to myself.

I am stupid? Thank you.

I tip toed outside the room, investigating like Sherlock Holmes, if someone is outside in the hallway.

"All clear.", I lead out a sigh of relief.

Running faster than spiderman or Superman, I reached the next door.

I am a genius.

Examining the mess of the room, I could clearly make out that it was Nova's room.

Obviously, there's no other option. She is the only messy person I know in my life.

Digging through the closet, finding some suitable clothes for my height, I was looking more like a dog, sharpening his nails while digging the ground.

The only thing that wasn't similar was that my tongue wasn't sticking out.

I am talking about my dog who often does this. Geez.

While looking for some clothes, a handful of medicines clutched themselves into my fingers.

Yes, the medicines were haunted. Just kidding though.

I pulled them out while the sharp edge of their pack, made a wound on my finger.

What else could you expect from Nova? But what medicines are she taking?

I had obviously not brought my specks with myself and, it wasn't a good idea to risk my naked self for bringing the frame and researching on these.

So, I just used my useless eyes, which seemed to be popping out my sockets.

"What the fuck is it written?", Damn! I need to have another set of eyes. I don't like these ones.

I was so lost in reading the name of the meds, that I didn't even hear the footsteps that were coming close with each passing seconds.

It was to late for me to realise.
I couldn't expect more from my fate, when the door opened with a bang! Revealing my naked self.

Geez. What is wrong with my life.