Chapter 1

September, 2002.

It all started 3 years back. We met through a common friend, but we had nothing in common except for being heartbroken.
I cannot remember a single time when our ideas or thought processing matched, we were always different.

What I hated about him, was that he always thought that he is the popular one, and he is famous among girls, and everyone likes him because he was smart, which was partly true because he was actually very popular among his batchmates in college.

He used to play guitar and used to sing, and had a personality which if correctly judged was that of a seductor.

Slim waist, broad shoulders, muscular chest, puffed up muscles, well defined and toned body, a few scars on his right hand and his low-pitched voice with narrow formant spacing, reflecting his larger body size .

One could not deny the fact that girls used to roam around with him, just to have sex.

He was a playboy though and that's what annoyed me the most because he was proud of it. I use to think as to what makes him feel proud that he has had sex with some horny girls, but I never told him as such, that would have been rude.

But when we started talking, I realized that he is different. He wasn't like every second guy. He had an aura and maybe that's what attracted the girls towards him.

He helped people, almost everyone with their ups and down of life, he used to fight for the right and compromise for the wrong, and above all, he supported me when I felt low.
And I guess, he is the only one in the planet, who knows about things that I've been through, and is non judgemental about them.

But that wasn't what made me fell in love with him, I still hated him for sex chatting with girls, in the middle of the night. He had that over complexity that every girl is after him.. so I never really told him that ya, I like him, not because he is popular but because he is a gem by heart.

_____

Do you think he is a bad boy?