Chapter 19

6 November, 2003

Breakfast? No. I don't want my mouth to smell like onions and garlics.

Makeup? Done.

Outfit? I would say I am looking good? A light blue straight fit jeans, an oversized lavender T-shirt complimented with white platform shoes. 

Hmph, not bad.

'Do I put on a shoulder bag and a small hat as well?' Yep, that's it. All set to go.

Wow, I look great.

Now everyone better be ready to bow down before your majesty. I thought to myself. Gosh, I am so funny.

Anyways I should be leaving now.

I had decided to dress as casual as I could because I wasn't in a mood to dress up and be all glam...god forbid if my looks  killed Ivaan in the process. Nah, can't risk it today. Yet another thing was, I wasn't getting any party vibes at 5:45 am . So, there's that.

I picked up my keys and started heading straight towards the door. Uncle David hadn't been home due to some meeting he had to attend over the weekend.  Anyways, I dialled Rowan's number.

Pick. Up. The. Call. You. Sleepyhead.

She didn't pick up the call.

Damnit.

"Wow. Shocker!", I deadpaned looking at my reflection of the phone's  black screen.

I dialled again.

This bitch.

"Hey! I am on my way, but I didn't find any sunflowers." She sounded .....hurt? Wow, that's such a Rowan thing to do.

"I instead bought a 5 Star chocolate. No shops were open.", Sounding really excited all of a sudden, don't know what for. Does she not realise it's 5:45 a.m.?? Like which person sounds excited, this early in the morning?

"Screw that. First tell me what's between you and not answering calls in the first ring itself?", I  said very calmly, this girl really be testing my patience early morning, and all this while she decides to laugh at my question....I hadn't even completed my entire sentence yet. The amount of disrespect.

"I am almost there. Where have you reached?" she asked ignoring the question that I had asked her.

Again, disrespect.

"On my way, will reach there in 15 minutes".

"Okay see you then", she said and disconnected the call.

I dialled Ivaan's number. In the hopes that he has already woken up from his sleep.

"Where are you?", I asked as soon as he picked up the call.

"Lakeside. If incase you didn't know, I am punctual." I could clearly sense the smirk in his voice.

"Okay okay I'll be there in a while don't taunt me." I said, while a broad smile made it's way on to my lips.

I hurried towards the decided 'destination'. I waved at Margon and his friends, had I invited them?

Must be Ivaan.

Rowan was already standing there with a chocolate in her hand. She looked like a piano. I don't know why  but, piano was the first thing that came to my mind after seeing her.