Epilogue.

5 years later

ROYA

Everything went perfectly. From the rehearsal dinner yesterday to the Wedding in the morning and now reception. Everything was just like we wanted.

It was just our squad left. Everyone was here. All our parents had taken leave and called it a night about half an hour ago. I think it was around 2 in the night currently.

The reception had taken place in the open lawn of Swan-e-set in Pitt Meadows. It's the most gorgeous resort I've ever seen. The theme had been lavender and white for the decoration and it was beautiful. There were hints of gold in between to match the spring vibe we had going on.

I was sitting at one of the round tables near the dance floor. My eyes on my feet, suddenly realizing that these heels were killing me.

"You look like you could use a drink," I hear him say and look up to see Jordan with two glasses of whiskey in his hand.

"Or five," I smile as he hands me the one with Ice and I sniff it first, closing my eyes as the scent of Hennessy hits me.

Some things never change.

He takes the chair next to me. His suit jacket discarded god knows where in today's event. The sleeves of his crisp white shirt rolled up and the first few buttons open. His navy blue pants holding some creases here and there and his hair messy.

"Admiring?" He makes my eyes shift to his and I hum, not denying anything.

I take a sip from my glass and then lick my lips, still looking at him as his eyes darken and I smirk.

I turn my head to the dance floor to see Anna and Ian looking our way from where they were dancing. Knowing looks on their faces that I have no idea about.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" I ask Jordan, he follows my line of sight and sighs.

"I don't know, ask them," he shrugs and I shrug back.

Ian and Anna break apart and step towards us, hand in hand. Ian looking the same as Jordan just with the difference of his suit being black. Anna looking like a goddess in her sparkly silver jeweled wedding dress. Her hair gorgeously messy from the style they were in before.

"Why didn't you get up for the bouquet toss tradition?" Anna asks as she steps in front of us along with Ian.

"I was eating the most delicious cheesecake Mrs. Saunders?" I answer back, more so in a question and Ian and Jordan chuckle at my answer while Anna shakes her head but her smile is still there.

"I'm back, here," Denver finally comes back from the room and leans down. His suit matching Jordan's and his suit jacket discarded too. He does have his tie loosened instead of thrown away though.

I look down to see him holding my flats and smile at the gesture.

"But you went to the washroom?" I ask as he slips one of my heels off after the other.

"Yeah and then I thought how you're wearing these since morning, so I got your backup," he explains. My heart melts if that was even possible anymore.

"Aww, Ian, learn some tips for the married life please," Anna pats Ian and he scoffs.

"They aren't married," Ian retorts.

"They look like they are," Anna deadpans.

It's true though. After our college, I finished makeup and started working with the student films as a makeup artist while still working at the cafe and then got into actual movies too. Vancouver's film industry is huge so it wasn't that difficult. But I still work at the cafe and go do whatever gigs I find on other days.