Chapter 51.

JORDAN

We're woken up by someone shaking us. I look up to see Dave waking up Denver now. The look of panic on his face enough to lose any sleep I had left.

"What's wrong?" I ask and Denver's eyes shoot open at this.

"Roya-"

"What did you do?" Denver cuts him off, both of us getting off of the bed and wearing our t-shirts.

"I didn't but Ian heard us last night and he knows," Dave's forehead creases and I don't understand what he's talking about.

"Last night? What did he hear?" I ask, getting my shoes and passing a fresh pair of sock to Den so he can wear his.

Denver looks at me and gulps from the other side of the bed. His expression telling me every fucking thing.

"You couldn't fucking talk about this in private?" I grit.

"It was private, we were outside by the pool!" Denver raises his voice a little.

"Yeah," I scoff, "by the pool where the balconies of our side of the rooms give a perfect view of," I explain heading out.

"Roya!" I yell for her. Is she alright? Is she crying? What the hell did Ian say to her?!

"She's not here," Dave explains and I still.

"Where is she then?" I don't even turn to look at him as I rush down the stairs, going straight to the kitchen, hoping she'd be there.

"She left," he sighs.

"She left?" I turn around at his words, now facing an exhausted Dave and an angry Denver.

"Yeah," Dave nods, leaning over the counter.

"Did she go for a walk? A run? To my house? What did she say?" I ask, I just need to know where she is.

"No, she-"

"Why the hell were you yelling for Roya?" Ian steps down and I rush to him, holding him by the neck of his t-shirt.

"You! What did you say to Roya?!" I ask him, my tone harder than his. Dave is quick to step up and creates distance between us, Denver standing next to my, his face stern.

"I didn't say anything, I just confronted her about your situation," Ian's jaw clenches.

"Confronted?" I chuckle at his way with words, "you know Roya and you know how hurt she would be thinking about how you're against this!" I can't keep my voice low anymore.

"Which reminds me, what the fuck is this?!" Ian steps forward, trying to be intimidating but it won't work. Not right now. Not when Roya could be overthinking every single word this idiot said to her.

"We love her and she loves us and if you have a problem with that, it doesn't mean you can hurt her," My jaw is clenched so hard and my words come out harsher.

"Can we first find out where Roya is?" Denver asks, irritation clear on his face.

"Right, Dave, where did she go?" I turn to Dave again, we can catch up with her. She won't have walked far.

"She took your car, didn't tell me where she was going but she has her phone on her," Dave informs and I still.

My eyes meets Ian's. He has a frown on his face and my expression couldn't be angrier.

"Ian," I say in warning, "she's driving," I emphasize on the problem, "I swear to god if something happens to her because you couldn't keep your opinions in check and she had to drive herself in this state of mind, you're going to regret it so fucking bad," my tone is venomous.