Chapter 13.

ROYA

I go out in the living room after replacing my jeans with grey sweats and freshening up and see Denver and Jordan still sitting on the couches.

Honestly, the fact that these two people were in our apartment together wasn't as confusing as the fact that when I entered they both were smiling and grinning. I have no idea what happened but I definitely don't mind this sudden change.

I grab the food from kitchen and sit on the couch next to Denver.

As I open the pack I feel eyes on me. I look up and find both of them staring at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

They both shake their heads in the same way.

"Are you both okay?" I ask in genuine worry. What happened?

They smile.

"Just watching you and the love of your life." Denver says while pointing to the box of chicken nuggets in my hands.

Me and Jordan laugh at the same time but he stops as soon as our eyes meet.

He sighs.

"Royaaa-" he starts

"Jordannn" I cut him smirking.

"Don't cut me off." He smirks back.

"Go ahead." I motion for him to continue while filling my face with chicken nuggets.

"I'm sorry. Pretty please forgive me." He says with a sad face.

"One condition." I say lifting my hand holding a nugget.

"Done." He says smiling.

"Listen first Williams." I chuckle.

"I already know Anderson" he says.

"Well then enlighten me." I say.

"Ice cream?" He replies smirking.

"Damn it Williams. How?" I ask clearly surprised he guessed it right.

"I know you. Wasn't hard to figure out." He chuckles.

"You guys want some?" I ask holding out the box of nuggets.

They shake their heads.

I finish my food and get up throwing away the empty packs.

"Come on Denver, Jordan's treating us today since he's so great at mind reading." I say rolling my eyes.

"You guys go ahead. I'll head home." He says stopping behind.

"Oh shut up, you don't say no to free food." I drag him out by pulling his arm and they both chuckle.

Jordan and Denver sit in the front while I sit behind Jordan.

"Wait, turn left here." Denver suddenly says and Jordan nods.

"Where are you taking us Den?" I ask.

"You'll see." He smiles looking back at me and I smile back.

After a few more turns we reach this beautiful street and Jordan parks on the side.

Denver gets out and opens my door for me and then I interlock my arms with both of them on either side.

"Where to?" Jordan asks.

"Just around the corner." Denver motions with his head.

When we come to a stop at the end we see this beautiful ice cream shop + cafe shop on the inside of a little street. It has fairy lights hanging, Wooden tables outside, Plants and cute decor. Its so beautiful.

"Wow." I whisper.

"I know right." Denver grins.

Jordan smiles looking at me.

We head inside and the first thing that gets my attention is that they have ice cream rolls.

"They. Have. Ice cream. Rolls." I say pausing after every work for dramatic effect.

"Yup," Jordan chuckles.

We order and Jordan pays. After waiting for sometime while browsing around the set up our order is ready. Jordan gets my ice cream roll jar and Denver's cup.

"Where's yours?" I ask seeing that he doesn't have anything for himself.

"Right here." He takes an extra spoon and digs in my jar eating a big bite.

"Williams!" I scoff.

Denver laughs at this and offers me a spoon of his cup. Kitkat and oreos. Should've guessed it. He will always have kitkats on him where ever he goes.

We walk out and lean against the wooden railing.

Its windy today and chilly since its a little late in the evening. The ice cream only makes me colder and I shiver when the wind hits me. My shirt doesn't help at all.

Jordan notices this and takes off his leather jacket rolling his eyes.

"How many times have I told you to wear a jacket Roya." He says helping me put on his jacket.

"Way too many times." I laugh.

He stands back but I still see his smile that he is so trying to hide.

"You guys seem pretty happy today." I state.

They both look at me and then at each other in neutral expressions.

"Its good you know." I smile and they both smile back.

Once we finish our ice creams we head to the car and I yawn. Today has been good. This unexpected treat almost made me forget the issues back home. Almost. I have these people with me, these idiots I love. I know I'll be okay.

"Tired?" Denver nudges my shoulder.

"Yesss" I sigh.

He opens the back door for me and tells me to sleep. I nod and get in.

---

A/N : 

Hey guys, I know I don't interact much but please know that I'm grateful. I just got a 100 reads on the book and I know it isn't much, but its something. Feel free to comment whatever you feel about the book. 

Love,

The Author