Chapter 32.*

DENVER

After everything settles down and Anna and Dave join us as well, Roya made a taco bar and quesadillas for everyone. I don't know from where she decides all this stuff but I'm not complaining.

We all hang out like we've been doing this for years. Ian randomly putting something on the screen, Anna handling the drinks, Roya cooking, Jordan and I setting up the room while Dave.. while Dave observes everyone.

We continued watching Netflix, even after eating. Around midnight, Ian moved from his seat on the couch and scoops up a sleeping Anna in his arms.

"I'm gonna take her in," he motions towards the room as we all nod.

"You guys can crash here if you want, Roya can help you out with that," he looks at her and she nods back, smiling.

We say our goodnights and he shuts the door.

Dave gets up next, in under five minutes of Ian leaving.

"I'm gonna head to Kyle's," he says we nod at him. He leaves and Roya starts cleaning up. We help her with whatever we can and once everything is perfect I cage her in between the island and my arms, looking in her eyes.

"Well look at that, we're alone now," I smirk.

"Not really, Ian and Anna are literally a door away," she smugly replies.

"Well you better be quite then," I don't giver her a chance to reply as I hold her neck and pull us into a kiss.

Roya tugs at my hair and I bite her lip as my other hand reaches her waist. I turn her around, pressing her front into the island as her ass rubs on my cock. We face Jordan now, who's looking at me sucking Roya's neck with heat in his eyes.

Roya turns her face a little, "Not here, room," she whispers and I pull her away, Jordan following us.

As soon as we enter the room, Jordan shuts the door a little too loud for Roya's liking and ignored her gear as he steps in front of her, stripping her tank top and shorts.

As Roya removes his clothing, I get rid of mine and Jordan pushes Roya onto her bed, making her fall.

She scoots further to reach the headboard and Jordan climbs up, covering her body halfway, stretching her panties and releasing them to slap on her pussy making my cock hard as she gasps.

He holds her jaw, as I take her left side on the bed.

"You're going to be a good girl and stay quite for us, yeah?" I whisper in her ear and she nods making Jordan tighten his hold on her.

"Yes, yes," she blurts in a low voice.

"Good," he says removing her panties as I remove her bra. Leaving us all naked.

I bring my fingers down to her pussy only to find how wet she is for us. I bring my fingers slicked with juices up to her lips, "lick," is all I say. Roya follows and licks my fingers, twirling her tongue on them, making me clench my jaw.

I kiss Roya as Jordan rams into her, making her gasp in my mouth as I taste how sweet she is on her lips.

I bring my hand to her breasts and squeeze them, making her dig her nails in my shoulder.

Jordan has a steady speed but his thrusts are harder. As I continue kissing Roya, I feel her other hand brushing my tip making me breathe in the kiss.

She grips me and starts moving her hand up and down, brushing her thumb on the tip sometimes, making me jerk forward in those moments.

Jordan's one hand reaches for Roya's throat as our kiss breaks and he leans down to kiss her while I trail kisses down the side of her neck.

Her skin is covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her hair are messily scattered but she still looks beautiful. There are tears on the corner of her eyes, smudging her eye liner that she always wears to work. God I love this woman.

Jordan gives a harder thrust, making the sound of their skin slapping louder than it was and Roya stops kissing him, almost moaning. Before she can release a sound, Jordan's hand that was on her hip covers her mouth. He keeps thrusting in her in the same hard way.

"Don't you dare make a sound Roya, or else you won't be cumming," Jordan whispers. Roya's eyes widen slightly and her hands stop moving on my cock but she recovers soon and tries to nod.

Jordan increases his speed, railing into Roya as her eyes roll back. I squeeze her nipple and she arches her back.

"Don't cum yet, Roya," Jordan says, his voce heavy. Roya's eyes snap open at this and they plead.

"You only get to come once today," Jordan says, slipping out of her and jerking himself, shooting his cum all over her stomach with the hand that was on her mouth.

I roll Roya on her back, holding her hips to raise them as I enter her, pressing her head down in the mattress to muffle her moans. Jordan takes a moment to calm himself and then moves his hand to her clit.

My hand is on the back of Roya's neck as I ram into her so fucking hard that my own eyes roll back, I can see she's close since she didn't come yet and I'm close too because of all her teasing.

I lean down next to her ear, "be a good girl and cum for us Roya, cum with me," I whisper and she moves her head in what I guess is a nod.

I roll my hips in a hard push and them continue ramming as we both cum. I bite me lip to stop any groans from leaving my mouth. We both ride our orgasms out and then I fall down next to her. All of us breathing hard. Jordan a little more put together than the both of us.

He kisses her forehead and she gives him a small smile. She looks tired. Fuck we need to slow down or else we'll exhaust the fuck out of her.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby," He pulls her by the arm and then picks her up like a child. He nods at me before leaving the room and I understand as I get to changing the sheets.

Once I'm done and they return, I gwt to the washroom and clean up too, changing into the clothing I came in, shorts and t-shirt.

We all lie down, Roya in the middle of us. Her eyes are closed but she's awake. I kiss the side of her head as I take my place on her right.

"Roya," I whisper.

"Hmm," she's way too tired.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I ask, looking at Jordan who's looking at her expectantly too.

"Yeah," she still has her eyes closed.

"Okay then dress pretty for us and we'll pick you up at 6," I say.

She opens her eyes slowly, a small smile on her face, "are you guys asking me out on a date?" she moves to lie straight on her back as we raise ourselves on our elbows.

"Yes, we are. Are you going to say no?" Jordan raises a brow at her.

"Well you didn't really ask, you just told me to get ready," she retorts, a smirk on her face.

"Fine," I sigh, "would you like to go on a date with us?" I ask, wanting to get this over with. She's making this difficult on us and is clearly enjoying it.

"No, ask together," she looks at Jordan who groans.

Jordan turns to me and nods, the mischievous glknt in his eyes is all I need to know what he's thinking.

In the next second we're both tickling Roya and she chokes out a laugh, covering her mouth with her hand as she tries to be quite.

"Come on Roya, we're waiting for an answer," I say, smirking as she struggles.

"Fine, fine! I'll be ready!" She says harshly and we stop chuckling.

"Assholes," she mutters, turning to face me as Jordan wraps his arms around her.

"You love us," he says, kissing her hair.

"I do," she groans and we smile, closing our eyes.

"We love you too," I whisper after a minute.