Chapter 40.*

ROYA

We were all just laying on the bed after freshening up. I was in the middle with Jordan on my right and Denver on my left. 

This felt right. 

"Nice room man," Jordan spoke up out of nowhere

"Thanks, I like to keep it minimal, black and grey works," Denver scratches his jaw, looking up at the ceiling. 

"You got a gym here?" Jordan's tone sounds too excited. 

Guys.

"Of course, it has a boxing ring too," Denver replies proudly.

"Sweet," Jordan murmurs. 

Before there chat could continue, a phone rung from the bedside table. Denver picked it up and I saw it was mine. 

Mom was calling. 

They both looked at me as I held the phone and put the ringer on silent so it wasn't killing our ears. 

"Sorry boys, your bromance will need a break, don't talk and let me talk to her," I tell them and pick up the call. 

"Hey mom," I answer, I don't thing she can give me any sad news anymore so I shouldn't be worrying. Both Jordan and Denver are turned to face me, leaning on their elbows, they can probably hear her. 

"Hey baby," she sounds happy.

"How are you?" I ask her, my voice gentle. I need to talk to Dad too. 

"I'm good baby, how are you?" she replies.

"I'm good," and then it hits me, "Mom? why are you awake? it's late over there?" I throw my questions at her. Is something wrong?

"There's nothing to worry about Ro," she laughs. There's that nickname. 

"All of the families did a casual dinner night that went on longer than usual, it was kind of due since we all didn't meet on our anniversary," she explains. 

"Oh," is the only thing I'm able to say. Knowing the phone call isn't serious, Denver moves his hands to my waist where the t-shirt has ridden up, tracing the band of my underwear since I'm not wearing shorts. Jordan takes notes of his actions and squeezes my thigh, hard.

They cannot be serious right now.

"Yeah, I just called to check on you," she tells me and I return my attention to the sound of her voice. Her words taking longer to register in my brain due to two idiots. Hot, shirtless idiots. 

"Check on me?" I ask her, squirming as Denver brushes his fingers up my stomach, slowly riding the t-shirt up while Jordan traces circles on my thighs. 

"Yeah, Ian told me you and Jordan had a fight," she informs, her tone a little worried. 

Jordan's hand stop at the movement as he mutters a low 'fucking Ian' under her breath making me almost laugh.

"Yeah, we did," I reluctantly answer her. 

"What did he do?" she already knows I didn't do anything, Ian told her more than us just fighting. 

A groan leaves my lips as Denver pinches my nipple, covering it up with words, "he just lied to me."

"Serious situation? she sighs, asking. 

"It was," I tell her, Jordan starts kissing my arms, continuing his circles on my thigh as if apologizing again. Denver keeps playing with my breasts making me arch my spine.