➸ Promises ➸ Castiel/Crowley Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Screams have never been heard by my throne room from Alister torturing souls. As I reach the torture room Alister has a soul on the racks. He strips the soul of its cells and organs. He lets the soul see him strip them of its every cell of their manifested body.

"Alister!" I call to the torturer of my order and he turns around.

"Yes?" Alister asks as he has his tainted red blade in his hand.

"Could you shut up your play toy. It's causing me a bloody headache." I say and walk over to his torture table. I pick up one of his blades and I twirl it around in my hands. "And clean your blades more often, Alister."

"Of course, Mr. Crowley." Alister says in a sneered tone and moves to his table of tortured tools. When he moves away I can get a glimpse of the soul. And when I see the soul's face it surprises me.

"Y/n?"

Your pov

You heard your name and you look up to see Crowley. You've had a crush on him before but when you meet Cas the crush died quickly after that.

"Crowley?" You rasp out through your scratchy throat from screaming so loud and hard.

"Alister immediately take this soul off the rack." You hear Crowley order Alister. Alister glares at Crowley but takes you off the rack anyway. You feel pain everywhere but your soul is healing itself. Crowley moves over to you and you lean yourself onto him. He holds you up as you are too tired to keep your own self up.

"She didn't even last a minute of my torture." Alister sneers and you notice he seems to be the hate-everyone-and-laugh-when-you-scream kind of demon.

"Just put another soul on the rack, Alister." Crowley says tired of Alister and walks you through the halls of Hell. "Sorry for the inconvenience y/n I didn't mean for you to be put on the racks."

"It's alright, I probably wouldn't last a year anyway just from the torture." You smile weakly and he brings you to his thrown room. When you enter the large room you see a big chair in the middle. There are smaller chairs around and you guess that's where the council sits.

He brings you to his chair and you lay in his throne chair and might you say it is quite comfy. He kneels beside his throne while watching you barely keep your eyes open. He smiles secretly when you yawn and do a big stretch, but frowns when you groan in pain because of the torture.

"So now what happens?" You ask Crowley as you lay in his seat looking through your eyelashes up at him.

"Now I send you to heaven." Crowley says and stands up, walking over to a nearby table. You hear him snap his fingers when he gets over there and you think nothing of it, to out of it from the pain.

"You got painkillers or something?" You ask out in a slurred voice from all the pain. It's hard for you to even think straight anymore. He ignores you and grabs a cup off the table and brings it back over to you. He walks up to you and crouches down beside you while you still slum against his throne. He hands you the tea cup and what seems to be tea in it.

"Heaven? I'm not going to stay here? Why would you send me to heaven?" You spit out in one big sentence trying to understand the logic behind Crowley's words after your mind caught up to what he said earlier. You come up blank after thinking for a few moments.

"Yes, heaven. I have no use for your soul down here." Crowley says with impatient clear in his voice. He stares at your y/e/c eyes and let's words roll off his tongue. "Now drink the tea."

You nod your head and without thinking you drink the wonderful smelling tea. You think after you take another sip this is a little weird for Crowley but you just push it to the side. After taking a few more sips you start to go light headed and everything is going double. "What's in this thing?" You slur out and stare up at Crowley as he has now gotten up and is standing.

"Nothing, just a old spell that will give me enough time to put you into heaven." Crowley takes the cup from your hands before you drop it.

You start to fall to the side and you feel yourself losing control over yourself. Your arms go limp along with everything else in your body. Your vision starts to go blurry. Crowley catches you before you fall over the throne chair and fell onto the ground. You look at Crowley as he starts to pick you up and kisses the crown of your forehead. He smelt of Cinnamon and burnt Marshmallows while everything turned into a pitiless black.

You wake up with a crick in your neck and you see you're in a house that seems very familiar. You sit up and look around to see colorful lights hung up on the windows. A evergreen is in the living room of the house and it's has white twinkling lights strung up on it. When you look at the lit fireplace you instantly know where you are.

You walk to the dining room and you see a glazed ham on the dining table. Mashes potatoes, sliced cranberries, and cooked green beans are surrounding the table. The smell of all of the food drift into your nose and you start to drool. You move to your chair at the dining table and take a seat.

Then your mom and dad come out with biscuits and corn on the cob in separate bowls. Tears come to your eyes and then your little brother comes up behind them.

"Mom! Dad! Y/b/n!" You gasp in surprise and jump out of your seat. You rush over to them and hug them all in one big hug. A tear flows down your face freely and you don't stop it. You've missed your family so much since they died in the house fire and you were the only one that got out alive.

"Y/n, honey. Are you alright? We've only been gone for a second." Your mother asks you and rubs the back on your head. You sniff your tears and then let them go.

"Yeah I'm fine I just really missed you guys." Your family gives you weird looks but ignore it anyway and sit at the table.

"Sweetheart, could you grab the napkins in the kitchen?" Your father asks you and you nod your head missing his caring voice. You walk through to the kitchen and you see the napkins on the island. As you reach for it a hand catches your wrist.

You jump a little but when you look up at the person you gasp. "Cas?" You say out in disbelief that he is actually standing in front of you or is just a figment of your imagination.

"Hi, y/n." Cas whispers back softly not to get you parents attention and hugs you tight. "I've missed you so much."

"Are you really real?" You whisper into his shoulder and wrap your arms around him, giving him a squeeze to see if he's real.

"Yes, of course, I'm real. Why wouldn't I be real?" He pulls back from the hug and you stare into those bright ocean blue eyes and you know it's Cas. No imagination of yours could copy Cas's eyes to perfection like his.

You hug him tight again and you know then that everything will be alright. Even though you've died Cas could still visit you up in your own little heaven.

Edited. Did a Crowley pov! And I sucked at it but oh well. Requests Open!