Chapter 019

Seoul Detention Center

"Hey number 4257"

"Number 4257~"

"Lee Minhyung~"

"Minhyung Lee~"

"Mark Lee~"

The said man instantly opened his eyes. Turning around, eyes wide and sharp. His eyes met with a playful one.

"Hi Mark"

Minhyung's hands were suddenly wrapped around a neck. Him on top of the person as their cell mates stepped back, stunned from the scene.

Some tried to stop Minhyung but the guy stopped them. Breathing out a laugh, "Calm down Minhyung, I just want to give you a special offer."

With one small gesture from him to their cell mates, they all went back to what they're doing. Others went back to chat, some continued eating, and some lied down to rest, taking off their attention to the two.

Mark looked around, loosening his deadly grip to the guy under him, making the guy cough as he regain his breathe.

"What do you want and how the fuck did you know that name?" He spat at him, his eyes never leaving his figure.

"I'll get you out of here, Lee." Minhyung scoffed.

"You? Get me out of here? No thank you Zhong Chenle."

"You don't miss your niece?" Chenle smirked at how Minhyung's face crumpled.

He leaned back, grabbing a snack, opening it. "Kinda weird how you're here for murder when she's well and alive."

"Don't you bring that up and I don't know what you're talking about. She's dead because I killed her." He emphasized the last sentence, narrowing his eyes at him.

Chenle threw the packaging away, and leaned in to him. "Weird. From what I know she is indeed well and alive. But records says she died. She was even buried. Kinda fishy"

"Huh. Did Mia Lee came back from death?" Minhyung was quick to grip his collars, his breathings unsteady.

"Anyways I don't really care about all that family problems of yours. What do you think of my offer?" Chenle gave him a playful smile making Minhyung roll his eyes.

"Why would you even get me out of here?"

Chenle's eyes gleamed as he patted Minhyung's head, making the boy shot him a disgusted look. "You looked cute, thought I would bring you out."

"Besides, aren't you innocent?"

Busan, South Korea - ( The Choi's Mansion )

"Good afternoon, Ms. Choi. It is me that Mrs. Jung asked to take care of Miss Eunmi." The man bowed at her.

Out of all the workers in the house, one is in charge to take care of Eunmi and that is Mrs. Jung. Only she in the whole household could do that because Eunmi only opens up to her, yet never completely.

She doesn't even reveal her private state  to her Mom nor her friends, she conceals a huge amount of feelings and emotion when she's with them.

But, sadly, Mrs. Jung had a personal problem wished confidential, so she had to take her leave.

She had recommended to Ms. Choi a worker in replace of her because it might take long for her to come back.