Chapter 012

Eunmi's POV

I got out of the room with the book now in my bag.

"EUNMI! Are you done? We're going home." I heard mom yell from downstairs.

I ran down and saw them waiting for me with huge smiles on their faces.

"LETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!" I giggled at Soobin whom is smiling like a kid.

"Someone's excited~" Beomgyu teased.

We got in the car and proceeded going home.

(Time Skip : Dinner Time)

"DiNG!dONG!" Mom hurriedly opened the door revealing the mighty himself.

"Oh Mr. Kim, good evening." She bowed at Seokjin.

"Yes miss good evening, thank you for inviting me here." He bowed back, finally entering the house.

"Kids! Dr. Kim is here" Mom announced walking towards us with Dr. Kim beside her.

"Omg hyungg! Soobin had been waiting for you." He suddenly turned red as he slapped Beomgyu's arm.

"But hyung, it's true though." Kai teased.

"Aiiish— you two." Soobin sighed in defeat as the two kids continued teasing him.

"Dinner is ready!"

Soobin immediately dragged the two onto the dining room. Leaving me and Dr. Kim behind.

"So Eunmi, how have you been?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm fine, even better actually. I'm really thankful that I've learned so much within the past few months." I said smiling to myself.

"I'm already familiar with many things and some bits of my memories are going back to me..." I continued.

"Oh as expected~" He placed his hand on my shoulders with a proud look. "We're thankful that you didn't forget some things and infos but you pretty much did forget how to eat. You know how to use spoon and fork now do you?!" Seokjin exclaimed followed by his laugh.

"What?! Of course I know how to—" I sighed shaking my head.

"No, I'm just joking. But seriously though, I see that your mom and friends had been helping you a lot. You improved so much.."

"Yes, so much...."

So much, that it makes me think that I don't deserve all of these.

All of them.

"One thing," I raised my brows at him waiting for him to continue.

"If a memory comes back or if you somehow finally regain all of them, immediately tell it to Sora."

"Even if it is just a small piece of memory, whatever it is, tell her. Can you promise me that?"

I smiled at him. "I promise."

Dr. Kim and I entered the dining room as the maid settled the foods.

But I'm really happy, they saved my life.

They saved me.

I was at the edge of life, I was dying.

I literally almost died, almost killed.

"Ohhh~ Ms. Choi this is so delicious. I never knew you're such a good cook. I mean you're really good, you should start your own restaurant!" Kai exclaimed while munching down his food as mom chuckled.

I smiled at them.

But no, they didn't stop. They didn't give up on me.

That is why I'm here. I'm alive.

All because of them.

I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes. Thus, clouding my vision.

"Eunmi are you ok?"

I felt my throat drying up, tears threatening to fall.

I feel like I'm about to burst.

"M-mom, Dr. Kim, everyone..." I breathed out. "Thank you... really.. thank you.. so much" I smiled fighting my urge to cry.

"Uhm please excuse me. I'll just use the restroom." I quickly ran outside, to the garden specifically. I lied.

I really can't hold back anymore. My body felt weak, I couldn't control myself. Tears rolling down.

I'm really happy and thankful, but my uncle, about what had happened, they just keep coming back.

They just keep on haunting me.

At some point I'm really happy but then, they'll just suddenly pop out of nowhere. A voice somewhere in my mind as if it was telling me.

"You should be dead"

"Why are you laughing? You do not deserve to be happy"

"Why are you smiling? You're worthless, very useless...You don't deserve this, you are supposed to be dying not living."

"Kill yourself"

The voices kept echoing everywhere.

I covered my ears, closing my eyes.

I want it to stop.

Few minutes passed and I felt myself calm down.

Suddenly someone threw a handkerchief at me. I tensed a little bit when I saw where it came from or maybe from who,

Yeonjun.

His eyes

There it is again. The strange feeling.

"Use that, wipe your tears." I nodded and wiped my face with the handkerchief.

cold

"Thank you, don't worr—"

"No" He interrupted me.

"What?"

"Throw that I don't need that" He didn't even spare a glance.

He just walked away and left me outside.

I looked at the handkerchief in my hands.

"Throw this?" I sniffed clutching to the soft material.

"No, I'll keep this" I nodded to myself before going back to the dining room.