Chapter 002

Eunmi's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. Blinding lights greeting me with throbbing pain all over my body. What is this place?

I scanned the room of which the interior looks similar in those of the expensive hospitals in dramas. Where am I? Am I actually in a hospital?

I tried to move my body to look around but I fail to do so.

"Oh? Sir she's awake now!" I see a young woman approaching me. "Miss, what do you feel?"

"Can you speak?" I tried to speak, but no words came out.

I tried to move again but I only managed to slightly shook my head, immediately closing my eyes at the sudden pain from moving my head.

I can't even speak nor move that much. It hurts.

Everything hurts

How pathetic must I be

I heard the door creak. Looking from my peripheral vision, I suppose that it is a Doctor that came in, was I right?

"I'm glad you're awake sweetheart. Can you again try to speak some words for me?"

I tried but I can't. I let out a harsh sigh, feeling slight tears build up in my eyes, quickly blinking them away. I slightly shook my head just like a while ago.

"Perhaps move?"

I shook my head a bit again.

| time skip |

"Ok. I'll check up on you later. Rest well sweetie, you are such a strong girl." The doctor finished with a slight pat in my arms.

After that, a woman came to me. "Eunmi are you alright?" She asked as she cautiously hugged me, careful so that she won't hurt me.

Eunmi?

"Ma'am she can't speak nor move yet that much, it may take time for her to recover."

"I see. Rest well Eunmi." The woman said as she caressed my hair.

I felt my head starting to hurt so much. My ears ringing as I tried to process things.

Who is Eunmi?

Is it me?

Why can't I remember anything?

I felt like suffocating. No matter how many times, all I can remember is that...

No

It's not the time for me to think about that, I don't want to think about that. I tried to shut off my mind as I went off to sleep.

Is this my Reset?