xxi. quartet assemble

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: QUARTET ASSEMBLE 

( episode seven: dead calm )

✲*'。

"Quartet Assemble!" Arden Kim cried out happily from her perch on the counter of Kie's kitchen. 

After the night before, the girls had ended up crashing at Kiara's and the boys at the Chateau. Arden had no shame in the way she had forced the girls into having a sleepover together for old times sake——that was until both Sarah and Haven crashed the moment their heads hit the pillow. Arden couldn't blame them, it had been a long night, they hadn't arrived back at Kie's until the sun was beginning to rise. It certainly didn't help that they had been shot at, Arden had experience in sleeping like the dead after that. 

However, no matter what she did, Arden couldn't nod off, her body working on over drive. As she had tried to creep out of the bed all four girls had fallen into, she never noticed Kiara tiredly following after. Arden had landed face forward into Kie's couch, tiredly watching a rerun of the first Marvel's Avengers movies. 

Arden froze in surprise as another body curled in beside her. She glanced up to see Kie tiredly yawning, leaning her head against Arden's shoulder, watching the movie half heartedly. 

After managing to watch another two movies; another marvel and an animation, Kiara was forced out of her restless sleep by Arden. She wouldn't shut up, moaning about the 'hunger which would take her out.' So rather reluctantly Kiara ended up making way too many waffles that Arden had happily just finished off as Sarah and Haven tiredly made there way into the kitchen.

"Who the fuck let Ard watch Marvel?"Haven huffed in exhaustion as she slumped onto the closest chair. "It's way too fucking early for this." 

"Well if the two do you didn't crash straight away then we wouldn't have had this problem!" Kiara hissed from her perch beside Arden. 

"Ladies, Ladies, Ladies," Arden spoke up in a placating manner, smirking at her friends in delight. "We can all watch Marvel at a later date, now we must go to the Chateau to get our money!" 

Haven only shook her head in annoyance. "Hulk, give me the strength to not choke you." 

Arden raised an eyebrow just as a shit-eating smirk crossed her lips.

"You are one kinky bitch ya know?" 

The rest of the morning quickly passed by, with the girls showering before they loaded up into Kiara's SVU. When they did end up arriving, Arden tiredly leapt out of the van, wandering off towards the hammock as she wanted to try and get some shut eye before they did try to pawn of the gold. 

Just as she was about to fall asleep, a body landed right in beside her, startling Arden momentarily. She forced her eyes open to glance up and see JJ staring down at her. "Well, you look shit," He commented, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she tiredly nuzzled her head into his chest.