xv. hash it out

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: HASH IT OUT ( episode five + six: midsummers + parcel 9 )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: HASH IT OUT
( episode five + six: midsummers + parcel 9 )

✲*'。

"Kie," Arden muttered, a few hours later as she was discharged, with appearances to her doctor for once a week for the next four weeks.

"Yeah Ard?" Kiara muttered, as she finished up packing up the small bag for Arden that Sarah had brought in earlier.

"Where the fuck is my mother?"

Kiara winced, sitting down beside Arden. "Ard your mother wasn't listed as your emergency contact. It was some man who I have never seen before. It's also listed he's your legal guardian."

Arden blinked in surprise, looking straight at her friend. "What's his name?"

Kiara cocked her head to the side as she tried to recall the name. "Lionel? Lucas? It was something like that. I didn't manage to catch his surname."

Arden nodded in surprise, her mind trying to solve who the fuck this Lionel or Lucas person was. "The name doesn't ring any bells. Did he stay at all?"

Kiara shook her head. "No. He sighed everything and said that they were only contact him again if you took a turn. You could sign yourself out. He gave his approval."

Arden huffed. If her mother had known at least, Arden would have somewhere to go for the the moment. "My parents know and my moms offered for you to stay with us for the moment. She hasn't said it to your mom —— after a lot of convincing mind you. She just said it to your mom that you want to stay with us. Your mom was on so much of euphoric high she didn't really question it."

Arden rolled her eyes. That was something that well and truly did sound like her mother. "Thanks Kie," Arden smiled warmly. "You didn't have to .... after everything ..." she trailed off while Kiara waved away her words.

"You and Have are my best friends, obviously so are the boys but before I met you and .... Sarah they were all I had and it's nice, having girls around. And I do say so myself, Haven, You and I make a fine triad trying to wangle those idiotic fools."

Arden smiled, standing up and awkwardly making her way over to Kiara, using her good arm to link her to Kie.

"Let's get the fuck outta here!" Arden declared, marching onwards, Kiara dashing after her friend.

As they walked out to the entrance of the hospital, Arden paid Kie's nervous strides no attention. She wasn't too sure what was making her friend so angsty, assuming it could be that Arden was going to staying with her for the next few days. She knew her father wasn't the most approving of her situation, chalking it up to that.

Helium ➵ JJ Maybankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें