xx. hello world!

CHAPTER TWENTY: HELLO WORLD!

( episode six: parcel 9 )

✲*'。

"You ready for this my person?" Arden giggled up at Sarah as the two of them reclined on the hammock outside.

"I was born ready for this my wifey," Sarah replied as she sat up, watching the boys and Kie load up the van with the equipment they would need in a matter of hours.

After retrieving the girls from the boat, the pogues and Sarah went back to The Chateau to rest up before they went on back to the Crain House to find the gold once and for all. They had all taken short naps before getting ready to leave in the next hour.

"Where's Have?" Sarah asked when she rolled off the Hammock, offering a hand out to Arden to help her stand.

"Last I heard she was in the shower," Arden replied right before a shit eating grin spread across her lips. "What... Ardie what are you gonna do?" Sarah cried, taking off after the pregnant teen ignoring the odd looks everyone shot them. Arden went all the back towards the back of the house, leaning right against the door frame as the shower turned off. "What are you doing!" Sarah huffed, standing in beside Arden never moving.

As the door opened, Haven almost leapt a foot in the air, tightly clutching her towel as she caught sight of Arden smirking at her, with Sarah burying her head into her smaller friends shoulder.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Arden questioned, raising an eyebrow with a shit eating smirk on her face.

"What is wrong with you!" Haven cried, her cheeks colouring red as she desperately tried to resist the urge to strangle the pregnant teen in front of her.

"Guys are you ready?" Pope called, rounding the corner as he came to an abrupt halt as he saw all three girls together, eyes zeroing in on Haven specifically. He froze, eyes wide as Arden caught the way his leg twitched in embarrassment.

"Maybe I was wrong," Arden hummed, tapping her finger again her chin. "Maybe Pope's enjoying himself more." Arden piped up, eyes whirling around to stare at her.

"Why you!" Pope screeched, angrily bounding down towards Arden who ripped herself from Sarah's grip, dashing into John B's room and out the open window as Pope tried to catch up to her.

"Get back here!" Pope screeched as Arden took off towards the van, her giggles the first JJ, Kie and John B heard as she ran towards them.

"JJ protect me!" Arden screeched, skidding behind the blonde boy, wrapping her arms around his neck as she tried to climb her way onto his back. The boy could only sigh exasperation, grabbing her by the thighs as he hiked her onto his back. Just as Arden made herself comfortable on the boys back, Pope skid clumsily around the van, charging towards the pair as Kie desperately tried to hold him back.