iv. guns ablazing

CHAPTER FOUR: GUNS ABLAZING

( episode two + three: the lucky compass + the forbidden zone )

✲*'。

"What the fuck are we meant to do with her? She's passed out!" Arden wearily heard as she tried to curl back into the warmth of the source that was heating her up.

"What? Do you want to wake her an explain why the fuck we're in a graveyard? Oh Hi Arden, yes, we're going grave digging to find some mystery clue for some make believe shit!"

"Arden sleeps like the dead, let's just go." The voice above her hissed, gently extracting their grip. Arden whined at the loss of heat, muttering under her breath as she curled in on herself.

"Let's go." Another voice quietly stated, footsteps beginning to fade away as Arden was left by herself. Once she couldn't hear them anymore, she sat up tiredly, stretching her arms. She stared around curiously and wanted to cry when she realised where she was. Why the fuck was she alone in the pogues van without them? Where was Haven?

Arden groaned, quietly stepping out of the van to see she was in a fucking graveyard of all places. She looked around and briefly could hear voices from inside the centuries old graveyard. Arden huffed, moving forwards to carefully climb the wall. One foot in front of the other, pulling herself upright was the way Arden focused, until she swung over the wall, quietly landing on her feet.

She almost leapt a foot into the air when she suddenly heard JJ barking and the others attempting to hush him up. Arden crept forward until she could see their silhouettes highlighted by their flashlights.

"Guys it's not going to move," Haven sighed while Arden could see someone looking at the hole in the shrubbery. "Look there's a hole."

"Who the fuck is going to go in there after seeing a snake?" Pope hissed while Arden felt a smirk settling across her face. She bounced forward, coming to a quiet halt.

"If none of you chickens will, I'll do it."

At her choice of words, all the pogues shot around, their facial features ranging from pure anger to exasperation.

"Ard we got this handled, just go back to the van." John B quietly hissed, trying to work out his next move without involving the crazy pregnant teen.

"What, you're gonna make Kie climb in there? Haven? The girls who are terrified of snakes?" Arden countered, crossing her arms. "Look I don't care about ... whatever the fuck it is your doing. Quite frankly I don't want to get involved but what are your options here?"

Arden felt a smirk growing on her lips as John B shot her a frustrated look. "I hate when you do that," He muttered.

"Hold up," Pope cried out when Arden walked forwards, trying to find the best way to climb in now that the vines had been moved. "We're seriously not going to let Arden go in are we?"