xxxiii. hell incarnated

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: HELL INCARNATED( episode one: the gold )✲*'。

( episode one: the gold )

✲*'。

"JJ can you hurry the fuck on please! Kie will be here any minute to collect us!" Arden shouted, smiling down at the babbling baby curled up in Liam's arms.

"Okay, fresh milk is in the fridge, make sure to heat-" Arden listed off nervously as Liam shook his head in amusement.

"Kid I've done this before, I used to watch you for your dad. I got this. You on the other hand..." He trailed off gesturing to Arden's lack of clothes and greasy hair.

"Shit! I'll be right back."

After taking the quickest shower known to man, Arden dressed herself in one of JJ's grey shirts that she tucked into a pair of loose fitting denim jeans under a pair of red converse. She dashed past Liam to stand beside JJ in saying goodbye to their sleeping daughter.

Maybe Arden could skip today---- that thought was quickly shoved away by Kiara pulling Arden out of the house and into the backseat with her.

"Ard .... what are you wearing?" Kie sighed as took in her friends loose fitting clothes. "I'm dressing for comfort. If you don't remember I just popped a baby out of me a month ago."

Kiara quickly gave her a one over and sighed. "We'll have to work on that confidence of yours Ardie. You're stunning!"

"Really, this is what you want to talk about?" Arden huffed as Kiara aggressively turned her around so she could begin to mess with her hair. "What else can we talk about?"

"Maybe the fact you're shouting murd---"

"You know what would look great with your curvier frame now? Bicycle shorts, we got to show off these thighs as well--"

"You want to stop listing off all the things my girlfriend needs to start showing off?" JJ finally fucking piped up in her defense before taking a swing from the metal container beside him.

Fucking great. Arden wouldn't be leaving him alone with Logan at all tonight. Knowing JJ , he'd probably end up spending the night with the Murphy's anyway. It was probably for the better, Arden could already feel her temper beginning to flare up. The last thing she wanted was to cause a squabble now, especially on what was already a stressful day.

As a hand gently landed down on hers, Arden rotated her body around to see Kie gently smiling at her. "She'll be fine, you know Liam will look after her."

Arden weakly shot her friend what she hoped to be a reassuring smile. She knew Logan was in safe hands, it was apart of the only reason why she trusted Liam to watch her daughter. Liam, despite it all was willing to do his best by his goddaughter, even if it meant playing glorified nanny to a screeching newborn.

"I know she is," Arden sighed, leaning her head back against the chair as Kiara finally finished french-braiding her now damp hair. "This will have to do."