ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21: 𝑹𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅ೃ⁀➷

Marco's POV

I cleared my throat. "H-hi Y/N! we've been looking everywhere for you."

She smiled at me. "Aww Marco.."

I smiled at her sweetly. I knew our friendship would come back, and it's coming quicker than I thought!

"Now all of a sudden you care about me." She slammed the door in my face.

RUDE.

I flinched, and was about to say something until someone spoke.

Star gasped. "Y/N that's not nice at all!!! How dare you!!!" She knocks constantly on the door.

I shook my head. "Let's just go home Star, I knew this was a bad idea in the first place."

Star and I began to walk away until the door opened by itself.

I looked at Star. "Did you do that?"

Star shook her head.

We both walked into the cottage together. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty nice. It had a nice bookshelf, a fireplace, couches, a kitchen. Very homey.

"This place is sooooo cute!!" Star said looking around.

"Don't call it that." A voice spoke.

Star and I both screamed holding on to each other.

"Geez, chill out." Janna said who was chilling on the couch.

"JANNA!!!!" Star tackled her, and started to cry. "We were so worried about you." She sniffled and continued to hug her.

"Okay Star." She chuckled and hugged her. "I'm okay." She pat her head trying to soothe her.

I smiled, shaking my head at my girlfriend.
Crazy girl..
I chuckled to myself then looked to the right of me.

Y/N was quiet the whole time, looking out the window, clutching her necklace. She looked conflicted, and worried.

I saw her go upstairs and close the door. I turned back to see Janna and Star..cuddling?

"I'll be right back, guys!!" I ran up the steps and quietly placed my head on the door.

I heard sniffles and sobs.

I sighed. I shook my head and continued listening.

Y/N's POV

I began pacing around my room. I started to call my mom for probably the 18th time in a row today.

"Hello? Mom? C-can you hear me? It's me, Y/N." I sniffled, rubbing my arm as I paced.

"We're sorry, the number you dialed is not available. Would you like to leave a message?"

I breathed in and hung up. "Let's try this again." I dialed the number and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Mom? I-it's me, Y/N." I teared up. "Can you hear me?"

It was silent on the other line.

"M-mommy?", tears began to prickle from my eyes. "P-please pick up. Please.. please."

"We're sorry, the number you dialed is not available. Would you like to leave a message?"

I screamed and threw my phone collapsing to the floor. "Why can't you understand, I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND YOU!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ANSWER ME!!!" I broke down, and held my head.

I held my face and began to cry until I had no more tears left to shed.

Marco's POV