ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9: 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔ೃ⁀➷

Y/N's POV

I wake up the next morning smiling because it's Saturday. I get dressed in a f/c shirt with shorts and go downstairs. "Good morning everyon-"

I saw Star and Marco holding each other. On the couch.

Oh hell no.
I'm not dealing with this today.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes and close the door, and go out on my own. "Hmm.. what should I do?" I look on my phone. "They don't even have a map for this place, are you kidding me?" I put my phone in my pocket, and continue walking on the sidewalk.

"I'll find something to do." I stick my hands in my pockets, and start walking towards the city.

30 minutes later~

Finally!! I made it to the city.

"Wow.. it's so big..." I smile in awe and chuckle to myself. "That's what she said."

"That's what who said?"

I gasp in surprise. "Who said that?!"

The girls looks at me leaning against a building. "Sup,"

Ahhhh it's Janna!!

"Oh hey Janna!!!"

She gave me a look, squinting. "How do you know my name? Do you work for the FBI or something?"

I hold my hands up in defense. "What? That's crazy! I'm just a teenager. Besides, I know you since Star talks about you all the time."

Janna nods. "Ohhhh." She smiles to herself. "Yeah Star is super cool."

I change the subject. "Soooo, what are you doing out here?" I said crossing my arms.

Janna shrugged. "Looking for a good car to carjack."

I laugh.

Janna just gives me a look.

"Oh wait you're serious."

Janna smirks.

"Janna, you could go to jail."

Janna shrugs. "Oh well, it would be better than school."

No Janna. No it would not.

"Oookay I'm gonna go. Have fun carjacking!" I nervously chuckle and walk away.

I continue walking around the city. This one store spots my eye. "Woahhh.."

Inside the store there were a bunch of cute outfits!

I squeal and go inside looking for the perfect one.

I look through a rack of dresses but none of those interest me.

I finally came upon the perfect outfit and gasped to myself.

I smiled and grabbed the skirt and the shirt and go to the cashier immediately

I smiled and grabbed the skirt and the shirt and go to the cashier immediately. "Can't wait to wear this tomorrow for school!!!" I smile.

"That will be $25.49"

I take out a stack of Marco's $650, and take out 5 five dollar bills, and 49 cents.

The lady takes it. "Have a good day."

"Thank you!" I smiled. "You too!" I love to make people feel special even when they're having rough days.

5 hours later~

Star  started to almost rip her hair out. "WHERE'S Y/N?!"

Marco looked at her. "Relax Star. I bet she's fine."

Star started hyperventilating and pacing. "No Marco, it's not okay! She could be hurt, or kidnapped! She may be in trouble! We have to go save her." Star grabbed her wand.

Marco sighed getting up from the couch. "Star I told you. Everything is fine."

The door was kicked open.

Y/N's POV

"Hey bi- beautiful people!"

Star gasped. "Y/N, you went shopping without me?"

I shrugged. "Yeah.. sorry." I was holding 8 bags from 8 different stores, loaded with jeans, shirts, shoes, skirts, and jewelry. I also bought a new pair of sunglasses which I'm wearing right now.

"Oh hey, Y/n!" Marco smiled at me.

"Oh heyyy, Marco." I said, not really wanting to talk to him.

Star looks between the two, noticing tension.

"WELL! Excuse me, I'm gonna go put all these bags in my room." I smile leaving the room immediately, and throw the bags in a corner.

"Phew! That was awkward." I lay down on my bed.

I get a text from Janna.

Janna: "See you in a month."

I shake my head sighing. "Oh, Janna."

I suddenly get a knock on my door.

"It's open!" I yell.

Marco walks in.

God damn it.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey Marco, what's up?" I ask him in a pissed off tone as I sit up on my bed.

Marco obviously noticed it. "Woah, are you mad at me?"

I roll my eyes. "Nooo" I say sarcastically.

Marco started to get worried. "Hey, what did I do? Look, whatever it is I'll make it up to you."

I look down. "You can't make it up, Marco. It's done. You left me at that dance and didn't even bother to look for me, just so you could dance with stupid Star."

Oh shit.

I didn't mean that part.

Marco's tone suddenly changed. "What did you just say?"

I gulp. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"What. Did. You. Just. Say." He said gritting his teeth.

I was speechless.

Marco looked infuriated. He looked as if he was ready to beat someone up. "She's not stupid. Alright? Get that through your head."

He gets closer to me. "She's my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life." He says grabbing my wrist, tight. "And she will be more important than you will ever be!" He let go of my wrist, and pushed me to the ground, which lead with my books falling off my desk.

My body was in pain. My head hit the tiled floor but luckily my hands saved me from a concussion. My legs felt about broken.

Marco covered his mouth, realizing what he just did. "Y-Y/N. O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He says reaching for my shoulder.

I slap his hand away. "Don't. Touch me." I spit out like venom, as I limp out of the room.