ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍ೃ⁀➷

I laid my head down on Marco's lap, closing my eyes as he stroked my h/c hair.

He smiled lovingly, twisting the strands of hair around his finger.

"I love you, Marco" I say sleepily.

"I love you too, Y/N.."

"Y/N..."

"Y/N......"

"Y/N!!" Star yelled, throwing a pillow at me.

"AH!!" I fell out of my bed on the floor. I just wanted to finish my dream, damn it.

"Come on!!! Let's go!!" Star said.

"Mmm where?" I said sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"To school, duh!!" Star said, putting her hands on her hips. "I don't wanna be late."

I don't feel like going but hey at least I'll get to talk with Marco.

"Okay, fine." I say brushing myself off and begin to get dressed.

"YAY!!!!! We're gonna have a great day bestie!!!!" Star said beaming, twirling her wand around her fingers, and skips out.

*10 Minutes later*

I come downstairs in a f/c hoodie, black leggings, and put my hair in a ponytail. ( if you don't feel like wearing this outfit, picture whatever you'd like:) ) I come down to see Marco and Star eating breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N," Marco smiled eating Captain Branch's Sugar Seeds, same as Star.

I smiled flirtatiously at him, "Good morning Misunderstood bad boy," I say and he gives me a shocked expression.

Marco stopped eating and looked at me. "How did you?"

"Oh! Sorry!" I say fiddling with my fingers, "you just give me those type of vibes." I smile at him.

"T-that's the first time someone actually called me that." He stands up, smiling. "SEE UNIVERSE, I'm not just a Safe Kid!!" He jumped out of his chair and started doing a weird sword hand dance.

Star and I both laughed at his reaction and dance moves, then we all walked to school together.

I was in the middle, Marco on my right, and Star on my left.

"Trust me Y/N, you have nothing to fear!!! This school is so much fun." Star said reassuringly, putting her hand on my shoulder. "In fact, if you need a tour guide, Marco will gladly help."

"I-I guess I can. Would you be okay with that?" Marco said, looking at me making sure I'm okay with it.

Duh, obviously.

"Aww Marco!! Of course!!!"

Marco just smiled and nodded and continued walking.

Alright Y/N, you can do this.

I see his hand next to mine, and I slowly move my hand to grab his, that was until-

"W-WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Marco started panicking, sweat dripping down his face.

Star checked her phone. "Uhhh 7:55?"

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!" He ran to his locker and posed waiting.

At first I was confused and then I remembered.
Jackie. Ugh.

And of course on time, She skates past him and they do their little stupid nod.

"AHHHHH they are so cute!!!" Star said with hearts in her eyes, beaming.

"Yeah mhm, sure." I rolled my eyes.

"What's your first class?" She asked me.

"Uhhh," I checked my schedule. "Math."

"OMG You are gonna be with me and Marco then!!!! BEST CLASS EVER!!!!! MARCO LET'S GO!"

Marco snaps out of his daze, "OH coming!!!" He ran back to us and shoved his hands in his pockets, panting a little.

"Y/N has the same class as us!!! Isn't that great?" Star said smiling and skipping, shooting little rainbows out of her wand.

"Yeah!! I guess that's cool." He said shrugging.

"You're gonna have to get used to me, Diaz." I giggled. "I'm shockingly" not shocking "in all of your classes!!! So we can walk to all our classes together, once you show me around." I wrap my arm around his shoulder. I smile and look at him. "Like a couple."

Marco started to get flustered. "W-wha?"

I giggled again. "You're so cute you know that?" I smile brushing his shoulder and walk into class.

Okay Y/N, nice one!! Now the tour guide...I obviously know where to go. I've watched this show too many times to count. That just gives me more time with Marco. I smirk to myself and look for a seat.

Marco, having no idea what just happened, just walked in after not saying a word.

Star, on the other hand just witnessed all of that. "Oh my gosh, I ship it." She said to herself, and walks into class as well.