ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13: 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉ೃ⁀➷

Y/N's POV

It was my turn to get angry now. "Why were you on my phone?"

Star stomped her foot.

"It wouldn't stop blowing up! And why does it matter? What matters is you LIED to me. You lied to Marco, You lied to his parents.. I bet you even lied about your identity."

I crossed my arms. "That's not true."

Star sat in a chair. "Well then go ahead! Spill the beans. I'm not leaving this spot until you tell me everything, even if I have to force you."

I shook my head. "Star it's not that easy."

Star shrugged. "I'll take all day." She just stared at me with this pissed off look in her eyes squeezing her wand.

"Okay I'll tell you everything." I stand up. "But first.. give me my phone."

Star gave me back my phone, and I sat back down.

Star tapped her foot. "I'm waiting."

I clenched my fists, obviously aggravated by her.

"You're right. I'm not from here. I'm from somewhere... you can't reach."

Star just stared at me. "Where?"

"Star, If I tell you, you will be completely destroy-"

Star threw her chair. "I DON'T CARE Y/N JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!"

"Okay first of all. STOP YELLING AT ME."

"NO."

"STAR I AM WARNING YOU-"

Star got in my face. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID WARNINGS."

Marco's POV

I started walking down the hallway when I heard bickering, and screaming. It was like 2 chickens in a coop.

I opened the door and saw Y/N and Star fighting.

"Oh boy." I said under my breath, and walked in.

"Heyyy ladies! What's goinggg on?" I say hoping to calm the mood.

Star looked at her, her hands on her hips. "Are you gonna tell him? Or should I?"

What is she talking about..

"Marco.. I'm not from he-"

"Y/N.. look I already know you're in love with me, it was quite obvious."

Y/N's POV

Oh. This... ASSHOLE.

I chuckled, pissed. "You really thought that was what I was gonna say? Wowwww."

Marco just looked at me. "Y/N I-"

"No no no no, you know what? Star you might wanna watch this."

Star sat on my bed and held her head in her hands and sighed.

I continued facing him. "You're unbelievable you know that? The fact you thought that was what I was gonna say is incredible." I shake my head. "Well I guess let me just say it then. Yes Marco I do like you, no matter of fact I love you. You are the sweetest, and kindest boy I have ever met. You treated me so sweetly, unlike any other boy I've ever known. I know sometimes I was very pushy around you, and I apologize for that."

Marco just looked down.

"But the pain you are always putting me through... I had every right to be mad at you that night okay?!"