ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10: 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆ೃ⁀➷

( i know I did not wake up today seeing that this book has 216 reads. Ahh thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this book as much as I do writing it!! Love u guys <3 )

Y/N's Pov

The next day, Marco and I didn't say a word to each other. It went like that for a few weeks actually.

The moment we both faced each other in our own house, the silence was bold, but laughter and happiness filled once we were away from each other.

Star and Marco have been hanging out more, which leaves me on edge.

He doesn't really talk about Jackie anymore.. I guess he got over her. I mean I don't really know.

I sigh and lay in bed. "I hope we can put this behind us," I say to myself.

I looked at the mark Marco made on my wrist. A little faint, but not really noticeable.

I was about to wash my wrist, when all of a sudden I meet face to face with someone.

Star's POV

"Hey Y/N!!! We haven't talked in a while, how are you?" I said smiling.

She sighs. "Fine, Star." She walks past me and goes downstairs.

Something's definitely not right.

I slide down the stair rail. "Y/N, you can't fool me. What's wrong bestie? Over the past weeks it's like you've been avoiding me and Marco!" I walk over to her and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"No." She said with an attitude.

Woah.

"Y/N, whatever it is I'll gladly help." I say smiling a bit.

She shook her head and ran up the stairs to my balcony. "You wouldn't understand!" She yelled.

"Y/N!!! Hey!!!" Before I even kicked open the door, it was already left open.

I walked up to her.
I was a bit angry.

"Okay Y/N, just tell me the truth already!!" I said putting my hands on my hips. "You've been distant from me for like, ever! And now the time we finally talk together, you don't even wanna talk."

Y/N's POV

"You've been distant from me for like, ever! And now the time we finally talk together, you don't even wanna talk."

And with just that sentence, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I immediately started to sob for the first time in three weeks. Every tear that I locked up inside me just came out.

I felt embarrassed to cry in front of Star. I don't normally cry in front of people.

Star's anger instantly faded. ".... Y/N.."

"Last night... was supposed to be my night." I said clenching the banister.

Star tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I sniffle. "I wanted to dance with Marco. I waited my whole life just for that stupid night. But no! You danced with him! It was you two that were bonded, n-not me and him."

I hold my face.

Star shook her head. "Y/N. It's just a dance. I don't understand why it bothers you so muc-"

I turned towards her red eyed, tears streaming down my face. "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM."

Star was shocked.

"Yes. I love him. I've loved him for as long as I can remember. And.. n-now he's going to fall for you and there's nothing I can do about it."

Star shook her head. "Y-Y/N that's not true!"

Oh ho ho. Yes it is.

"Just leave me alone, Star." I continued sobbing holding my head.

Star nodded and sadly walked away.

"Wait."

Star stopped and looked at me.

"Promise me... PROMISE me you won't tell Marco."

Star nodded. "I pinky swear promise."

I turn towards her and smile exchanging pinky swears and we both have a huge meaningful hug.

Star waved a little. "I'll let you be alone." She walked away.

Star's POV

I never knew she felt like this.. I mean of course I knew she liked him but "love?" That's a strong word.

Once I walked away, all I could hear were little sobs and sniffles. I sigh and walk back into my room.

I was about to walk out when all of a sudden, I was face to face with someone.

"Is she here?" Marco said to me full of concern and worry.

"Yeah.. she's, she's on the balcony." I walk out and go downstairs.

Y/N's POV

I continued my sobbing session. I didn't care if the whole neighborhood heard it.

I finally let go of the pain that has been locked in my heart for weeks.

I finally told the person I trust the most.

And that's all that matters.

I sniffle, and wipe my eyes smiling to myself.

Why are you still crying? It's okay! Everything will be okay.

I smile and nod to myself to reassure that I was good.

"Star!!! Wait!!! Let's hangout and watch.. a movie."

I turned around and the familiar boy stood in front of me.

"Y/N... we need to talk."