ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7: 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘. ೃ⁀➷

( I love this song! If you don't know this song, it's  The Night We Met by Lord Huron. Play it while you read the chapter, It goes along really well. enjoy!!! Also quick note, this chapter involves almost self harm, meaning Y/N will never do it, she just thinks of doing it. )

Y/N's POV

I see them smile at each other, and the other demons/monsters, watch in awe.

I can't watch this.

I shake my head, and run out of the ballroom, the room, whatever you call it. I look around for the elevator. I finally find it and tell the demon to take me home.

A few minutes later~

The elevator stopped at the balcony. I thanked the demon, and without hesitation, I threw my shoes off, and slid down the door, starting to sob. I run my hands through my hair and hold my face.

My makeup was a mess, but obviously at this point I don't care.

I ruined it. It's done. There's nothing I can do.

I sob loud, considering no one else was home. "I-I was so close.." I sniffle, getting choked up a bit. I swallow hard, and it feels like I have a lump in my throat.

I get up and go to face my mirror.

Mascara ran down my cheeks. My nose was stuffed. My face felt warm, and my eyes were bloodshot.

I looked a wreck. All this. Because of a character I'm in love with.

I walked to the bathroom and washed all the makeup off my face. I took deep breaths in and out and saw a pair of scissors.

I slowly put my fingers in the holes and split the metal apart.

My whole body was shaking. I edged it slowly towards my wrist but I stopped knowing I could never do it. I threw the scissors and just slipped my nightgown on. I went back to my room and listened to Sad Music the whole night.

I laid my head down and closed my eyes, letting the tears flow.

Slowly after that, I fell asleep. I forgot about everything that went on between us. I forgot about our interactions, our conversations, our laughs. But it's hard to avoid someone you feel so deeply for. I won't, I can't cut off contact with him. He cares too much about me. No matter how much I Wanna hold him, and hug him, and kiss him, I can't. Because he's not mine. Besides, I can find more people to be friends with! Not just them.

I heard my phone buzz, and picked it up, sniffling.

My eyes widened and I sit up.

No way.

Mom: n/n? Where are you? It's been two days.

Holy shit. Two days? Two days have passed in the real world...

I text back coming up with an excuse.

N/N: hey mom! I'm okay, just staying at b/f/N's house for a little bit.

I sigh a breath of relief and turn in my bed falling asleep.

Try to be happy. As much as you can. Whoever he picks. Whether it's Star or Jackie. Just know it's not you. It'll never be you.

I inhale and exhale one last time, before I instantly went to Dream Land.